Chapter 13;

I closed my eyes, keeping still, as gradually I was becoming more calm, but soon Harry’s chest vibrated as he began to speak, “I don’t like that,” he whispered softly.

“Don’t like what?” I asked impartially trying to keep my heavy eyes open.

“That you just had a nightmare, and you won’t talk about it,” he replied getting louder, “I know you want to talk,” he finished, sitting up.

He leaned himself against the headboard of his bed, me remaining on his lap. He sat his hands on my hips, which I hesitantly accepted, “Than what do you want to know?” I asked rather brisk.

“I don’t want to know anything,” he paused looking in my eyes longingly, “I want you to feel better,” things were briefly silent; “You make it sound like I’m self-seeking! This isn’t because I wanna know any of your secrets! If you don’t wanna tell me, then fine!” he said becoming annoyed, which was clearly obvious.

“I just don’t like talking about it,” I sadly replied, already getting choked up slightly at the thought, “It’s not important,” I regretted my words, because it was massively significant.

I felt his thumbs rubbing circles on the bare part of my bare back where his shirt had somehow come up slightly, “Okay,” he said looking slightly disappointed. His eyes fluttered up to mine, giving me a reluctant smile, “It’s fine.”

I kept my eye contact on him, though he had looked back down, “So what do you want to know?” I asked slowly building up nerve, “Wanna know what happened to Niall?” I snapped out of fear. I hadn’t told anyone this; no one.

His emerald eyes met mine again, “If you wanna…”

“Fine,” I said pulling a few strands of my messily laid hair behind my ear.

-Flashback…

I loved his eyes, his blue eyes. I leaned my head on his shoulder taking a breath calmly, keeping my smile across my face, “So are we gonna go get dinner?” I asked looking back up.

He looked over at me smirking. He was leaned back onto the couch in a fashion that made his chest rise and fall in a noticeable manner, “Yea,” he said standing up and walking towards the door.

I caught up with him gradually. He leaned on the doorway, observing me as I walked forward, “What?” I asked laughing.

“Nothing,” he replied wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked into his eyes once again, soon directing my vision down. He took his left hands, nudging my head up lightly with his index finger. Slowly he connected our lips. His warm touch sent chills down my spine as my hands travelled around his neck. He deepened the kiss, becoming rougher as he bit my bottom lip demandingly. My back hit the wall of the hallway as I somehow eased into the corner. My right leg rose up around his waist, as his hand skimmed beneath both my thighs. He swiftly picked me up, pressing himself onto me harder. Our tongues fought, as I savored the taste of him. He then moved his lips to my jawline, leaving small kisses that gradually became more passionate the farther they went down. Hesitantly, he stopped all together putting his forehead to mine, “Let’s go,” he said putting me down gently.

I nodded in agreement taking his hand as he turned the lights of as we headed out the door. My feat touched the damp ground from the rain that had left everything moist the remainder of the day. I looked to the sky, seeking to see stars, but I was left disappointed as I saw gray clouds covering the night sky, and the moon barely peeking out at that, “I think it’s a full moon tonight,” I said opening the car door, maneuvering my way in.

Niall started the car, as we began making it down the road, “Wanna take the long way?” he asked taking hold of my hand, intertwining our fingers.