Chapter 25;

Out of all the parts I've written, this one means the most to me, and I'm not sure why because it's not the most well written part I've ever done... There's a good bit of cussing, just saying right now. I hope you enjoy!

(P.s. Ignore my grammatical mistakes. It's 11:56am and I didn't sleep at all last night, so I'm exhausted and having trouble reading this clearly with understanding to be honest. When I'm more awake, I will fix the errors I see then.)

**

I crept around the corner of the hallway, forcing myself into the living room. Something wasn't right, considering - for one - the room was rearranged - and two - the light in the room seemed too distorted for realities expectations.

"Get in here, babe!" I heard from the bathroom.

Oh, I get it...

"Okay," I whispered, "Hold on," I shuffled my way to my destination, trying my ultimate best to take no note of anything; considering it was a dream, and from past experiences, my dreams sucked, "Hi," I said keeping a straight face like I had planned. He gradually turned himself around, and I could tell the closer his body was to facing me directly, that something wasn't right, and when he turned around I definitely could see it, "Holy shit, Niall!"

"Don't freak out, baby," he said rushing towards me in a fast manor.

I hit the wall - unfortunately - in my attempt to escape him, because I couldn't stand the sight, "I thought all of this was over, dammit!"

"It is, it is," he replied calmly, coming towards me, "Be patient."

"Then why are you..."

"Shhh, shh," he interrupted, "It'll all make sense."

I couldn't even look at him. He looked like we had freshly wrecked, and regardless of the blood covering his shirt, and soaking his pants, he was still to show any pain in his face, or body language. Was this actually what he had looked like immediately after the crash? I wouldn't actually know - I had passed out, "How is this supposed to make sense?"

He smiled, and when I involuntarily looked up at him, I tried with all I could to imagine him normal and healthy, because otherwise I couldn't take it, "Well how about we go and find out," he answered putting his hand out for me to take. 

The thought of simply waking myself up crossed my mind, but as it echoed over and over in my head, I found myself sighing as I began taking his hand. He led me past the living room, out the door, and into my car, where he then began driving. 

"Where are you taking me?"

He didn't answer, even after I forced myself to ask about five more times. I let out a puff of breath as I crossed my arms, slumping into my seat. 

"You gotta calm down," he said breaking the long moment of silence.

"I can't just relax - or - these always turn out bad," I replied, "Not only that but it's so pointless. I know it's not actually you, because you - or my mind - said the last one was gonna be the last one."

He let out a soft laugh in response, "You can't believe everything you hear."

Extremely irritated, I turned to the window. I really just wanted this all to end, but soon things became very odd as the sky above the both of us completely faded from light blue to dark navy, signaling that now, out of literally nowhere, it was night. I couldn't see the moon, and it was much like the night we had wrecked. I couldn't see the stars due to the thick gray clouds.

Soon we turned, and it began to make a bit of sense, "Oh, okay, so what are we, like reliving the night you died?" I asked.

He smiled, "Eh, sorta."