𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

During the week between the Belgian Grand Prix and the Italian Grand Prix, Mick and Chanel were in Germany doing a photoshoot for the cover of GQ Germany. Nothing had been awkward between them at all, even though Mick assumed it would be, they had just been going about their days in the same way they always did.

The group of people on set with them had enjoyed having them so much, they were sweet, had bought everyone dinner, didn't mind doing poses that were maybe a little too intimate, basically they were the sweetest people they had ever met in their lives.

A few photos had been released during the race in Monza as promo, and all anyone could talk about in the paddock was one photo in particular. It was a rather adorable photo, Chanel's 5'1 self was standing with her hands on her hips and a bright smile on her face whilst Mick's 5'9 self was standing behind her, head resting on top of hers with that same vivid smile.

Both were adorning their racesuits that were unzipped and hanging from their waists, Mick's top half covered with a deep red chunky-knit sweater whilst Chanel wore a rather expensive Gucci collared shirt in the same colour.

All of that was ignored when Chanel had crossed the line to finish first in the feature race, Mick trailing behind her to get the Prema team a 1-2 in their 'home' race. The sprint race was the opposite though, with Mick securing the top step of the podium whilst his teammate stood on the 2nd step.

It was safe to say that Prema were 100% going to be constructors champions this season, and at least one of their drivers would be the champion at the end of it. Angelo knew how much it meant to them both and yet they never ever fought about it, not once had they gotten upset with each other for their position in a race or the result at the end of it.

When the F1 drivers caught wind of the promo photos, all of them had tried to redirect them away from Charles but it failed miserably when Arthur had shown them to him. The older twin expected Charles to lash out, but instead the Ferrari driver simply nodded and continued his conversation with Pierre.

Mick had attempted to get the Monegasque to reconcile with her brother but soon realised she was a Leclerc, a stubborn Leclerc. He eventually gave up trying, but he knew he'd try it again at the next race of the season because he didn't like seeing her dodge her brother like her life depended on it.

After the sprint-race podium in Monza, the pair were talking about what they were going to do in the 2 weeks break before Sochi, neither really having a clue what to do at all. They had a lightbulb moment as they were leaving the paddock, thus leading to Mick visiting Monaco with Chanel for 3 days so she could see her family.

She'd introduced him to her mother and eldest brother Lorenzo, spending an evening with her family playing a game of Kem's which Mick had never heard of before. He'd gotten the hang of it pretty quickly however, the two Prema drivers competing against Pascale and Lorenzo and of course, winning, because that's all they ever did.

She showed him around her beloved city, taking him to her favourite places and telling him a few fun-facts, like how she was completely banned from entering the Casino due to being from Monaco. Mick was rather surprised to hear the things she'd told him, but nevertheless he enjoyed watching how she spoke about her hometown with a glorious twinkle in her eye.

They narrowly avoided Charles and Arthur by a few hours, her two brothers noticing them in the airport and questioning why on earth they were there together. Charles decided to ignore it and go home, where he then learned they'd been there for the last 4 days playing the game Charles had taught her to play years ago.