𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The media has started to pick up on how close Chanel and Mick were, panning the cameras to them when they were on the grid or even just photographers picking up on how often they were together. 

Today was no different. Chanel walked into the paddock with Mick at her side, their two dogs walking on either side of them like companions. Angie and Calliope loved one another, they were always playing, always sleeping cuddled next to one another and keeping their owner's company.

Photographers took their opportunities to snap photos of the pair and their pups before they headed into their hospitalities, Chanel being greeted by her mechanics and engineers asking if she felt okay after the last race.

Mick felt nothing but warmth and happiness as he settled into the hospitality, ignoring the disgusted looks he was getting from Nikita and focusing all of his attention on Angie. His phone went off every so often, a small smile appearing on his face whenever he saw 'My Girl' show up on his screen.

Chanel sat beside Kimi with a grin on her face as the pair filmed a video for Alfa Romeo's YouTube channel, Kimi almost breaking his 'Iceman' persona whenever his teammate would laugh. A lot of people compared her laugh to that of a hyena, but she didn't care, she was just happy to be able to spread some joy in the paddock.

FP1 came by quickly, Chanel placing P9 whilst Mick was all the way down in P18. He didn't let him bother him as much as it should, he had already figured that the car wasn't up to a good standard and it was definitely not up to a points winning standard either. Chanel had definitely draw the best straw of the bunch when it came to team options.

Chanel stood beside the social media manager of Alfa Romeo in the paddock waiting to do her interview, playing with the ends of her braids with nerves coursing through her veins. Mick had just finished his interview and embraced her very quickly, the interviewer with Sky Sports picking it up and jotting it down on his imaginary notepad to ask her about.

"Chanel, welcome." Harry smiles at her, holding his microphone towards her. She nods, letting her race suit drop to her hips so she didn't have to stand in the Baku heat with it sticking to her body.

"P9 for you in FP1 today, how does that feel?"

"Felt good, I'm glad the car is getting back on it's feet after Monaco and it's feeling a lot better with the porpoising too." Chanel replies, anxiety beginning to rise.

"And just to ask... You and Mick Schumacher, seem very close? Is there something going on there?" Harry questions, not expecting the disgusted look on her face.

"You think that's an appropriate question to ask?" Chanel scoffs, looking at her media manager very briefly.

"Look, I get that I'm the only girl on the grid but to make assumptions that can ruin my career is a bit extreme. Mick and I are friends, good friends, we were teammates last year so of course we're close friends." She continues, taking her hat off her head whilst Harry looks at her in complete surprise.

"Do not jeopardise my career with silly rumours, okay? A lot of people are out for my career these days, don't make them worse with your stupidity."

And with that, Chanel shoved the microphone back into his hand before walking away. Her Media Manager apologises to Harry before jogging to catch up with her, Chanel's mood having completely changed in the space of a few minutes.