𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The Russian Grand Prix had gone extremely well for both Mick and Chanel, with both having a podium and a win each which had secured Prema the constructor's championship. Unfortunately for Chanel, Mick was down only 2 points in the driver's championship so she and him would have to battle it out in Abu Dhabi instead.

The second they left Russia both were too caught up with their other plans to actually speak to one another properly about their kiss, Mick spending time with his family while Chanel did the same in Monaco.

She and Alice made up and promised to not let boys get in the way of their relationship again, with Chanel rehiring Alice as her trainer again. Chanel had told her everything about hearing from F1 teams about her potential to have a seat next season, with Haas providing the most attraction for the time being.

Despite the lack of messaging between her and Mick, the night before she was due to fly to Japan to drive the Ferrari SF1000 in FP2 and FP3, she spent the whole night on the phone to him rather than sleeping. Her flight to Japan was long and she slept for a lot of it, thankful she made the decision to sleep as the second she stepped off the plane, Mattia Binotto had her taking portraits for the Driver Academy.

Her first day in the paddock came on the Thursday, walking through the gorgeous paddock dressed in her finest clothes, her most expensive pair of sunglasses covering her eyes. Kym Illman took every opportunity to snap photos of her with people on Instagram complimenting her style whilst failing to realise she was wearing Mick's shirt that she stole from him in Geneva.

Chanel fell asleep that night listening to Mick talk about the hectic day he had in the airport, smiling at the way he included every little detail so she didn't miss any aspect of his fantastic day. When he finally realised she'd fallen asleep, he smiled to himself and let her sleep whilst he attempted to sleep himself on the plane to Japan.

The excitement filling her veins when she woke up the next morning was phenomenal, the girl had gotten up at the crack of dawn, showered, brushed her teeth, dried and plaited her hair and was dressed by 8 am.

Kym Illman was already in the paddock when she arrived alongside Charles, Alice and Andrea, sporting Ferrari team wear unlike yesterday when she was wearing what she wanted. She sat and ate breakfast with her brother, his trainer and her own trainer before Charles was called away to drive in FP1.

Her anticipation was slowly getting more and more overwhelming as the morning went on, with Mick texting her the second he woke up to say he was watching practice and waiting for her to be in the car.

She barely touched her lunch as her body was too full-on adrenaline and excitement to even swallow it down, so she just had some water and said it was enough to suffice for now. When it was eventually time for her to get in the car, she was dressed in the famous red racing suit and had it hanging from her hips as she walked through the paddock to the garage.

Her hair was in her signature braids and for once she had no makeup on, holding her specially made helmet for the practice sessions in her hand. Photographers were hot on her heels, snapping photos of her walking through the paddock and into the Ferrari garage as if she were a famous celeb walking the Victoria's Secret runway.

Mick could barely contain his excitement when the cameras for Sky Sports panned into the Ferrari garage and focused on her, staying on her as she zipped up her racesuit and pulled on her balaclava and helmet.