𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Red flag, Red flag. Back to the pits."

Chanel's eyebrows furrowed as she slowed her speed, making her way back to the pits without overtaking anyone. Once she was back, she hopped out of the car after being asked to do so and wandered into the garage to take a look at what had gone on that caused the red flag.

"Is he okay?" Chanel asked one of her engineers, eyebrows furrowed with worry at the state of Guanyu's car in the fence at the first turn.

"He's responsive, thankfully. Nasty crash though." He responds as she nods, taking a sip of her water. 

Mick was standing in the HAAS garage with his family, eyes casually looking around to see Chanel's biggest hater sitting beside his sister. Kyra had a smug smile on her face as she stood up from her chair, purposely letting her skirt ride up her thighs as she walked over to the German boy.

"Hi Micky." Kyra speaks sweetly, her voice soft and quiet. Corinna huffed from behind her, clearly not impressed the girl was in the way of the screens showing the replay of Guanyu's crash.

"Hi Kyra, are you okay?" Mick responds, hoping to keep the conversation short.

It wasn't. He spent the majority of the red flag listening to her talk about herself, her ego expanding by the second. He was thankful his engineer called him over to get back in the car, not bothering to say bye to the girl who had had a crush on him since she was 7 years old.

Chanel was yet to know that Kyra was there, she hadn't been by the HAAS hospitality in the morning like she usually would've been as she was in a rather important meeting with Christian and Helmut.

The race restart went pretty smooth to say the least, Chanel was at the front racing her brother who had moved over and clipped her front wing by accident. She pitted and emerged dead last, her engineer telling her to give it everything she had as she started to breeze past a few of the back markers.

She waved at Mick as she passed him, her fiance not even realising she had been knocked back to last position until he heard on his radio that she was approaching him. Unfortunately for him, there was nothing he could do to prevent the overtake, no matter how much he wanted to.

"Max has some bodywork damage which is affecting his performance, I will give him orders to let you by once you are closer to him."

"No problem." Chanel responds.

It was only a matter of time until Chanel was back to battling with the top 3 cars, her overtake on Lewis earning a cheer from the crowd. Mick was back down in 8th battling Max like it was his last dying moment, trying his hardest to overtake the slightly underperforming RedBull right down to the wire.

Crossing the line, Chanel had earned herself yet another P2 and was on the second step of the podium for the 4th time this season. Coming off of the podium, Chanel went straight to the HAAS garage to see Mick until her eyes dawned on the girl she hated the most.

Kyra was stuck to Mick like glue, her eyes glistening in the bright light and her hands all over him like Chanel's were the previous night. Gina was excitedly jumping up and down as were Corinna and Michael, celebrating their son getting his first F1 points.

"Coco!" Michael beamed as he spotted her, the Monegasque immediately turning away and walking back to the RedBull hospitality with tears brimming her eyes. Mick swallowed the lump in his throat as he removed Kyra's hands from him, briskly walking out of the garage to try and catch up with his girl.

"Chanel." Mick calls out but she ignores him, walking into the hospitality and locking herself in her driver's room immediately. Max's eyebrows furrowed at the unusual nature of her actions but he continued to speak to Christian about the race, Mick left standing outside with his heart in his hands.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Not coming to the party?" Max questions once Chanel finally emerges from the shadows.

"What party?" Chanel questions, standing on the bottom step of the stairs. 

"Carlos is having one to celebrate his first win, he invited all the drivers. You gonna mope around all night or come with?" Max smiles cheekily as Kelly and Penelope speak to one of the mechanics.

Chanel thought about it for a second and nodded her head, a smirk appearing on her face as she left the hospitality and drove herself back to the hotel. Mick had already been and gone to the party, giving Chanel ample time to perfect her look for the night ahead.

Gina had a frown on her face as she looked around the club for her best friend, her eyes not being able to find the bubbly brunette who was usually stuck to her fiance's side permanently. Kyra had seemingly taken her place for the night, no matter how hard Mick tried to walk away from her or tell her to get off of him.

"I can't see Chanel." Gina frowns as another round of champagne was brought to the table.

"Who cares? She's a mood killer anyway." Kyra scoffs, not realising the brunette was standing right behind her. 

A tap on the shoulder tore Kyra's attention away from Mick for a moment, eyes going wide as her eyes settled on Chanel who had a menacing grin on her face. A glass of champagne was in one hand, her bag in the other, the Monegasque stepping forward and 'accidentally' spilling her drink all over Kyra.

"Oops, sorry. Did I just spill that on you?" Chanel questions, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"You bitch." Kyra growls, about to pounce on Chanel until the brunette pushes her back down into the booth.

"Remember who's got the ring and who's the desperate homewrecker, Kyra." Chanel grins, her diamond ring sparkling in the lights of the club. Mick laughed quietly as he pulled his girl into his side, pressing a longing kiss to her lips as Kyra ran off to the bathrooms with tears in her eyes.

"Meine liebe, that was mighty impressive." Mick hums as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"It was about time to put her in her place." She shrugs, her empty hand running through his blonde locks.

"That's not what's important anyway, what's important is that you got your first points today mon amour. I'm so proud of you." Chanel continues, not letting her eyes wander away from his.

His heart pounded against his chest as her hand rested against his cheek, not tearing his eyes away from hers for even a split second. Gina smiled as she watched them for a moment, a bottle of champagne in her hand ready to spray them both.

"Ich liebe dich immer, mein Mädchen." Mick whispers as he captures her lips in a sweet kiss. Before it could get PG18, Gina popped the cork on the champagne and shook it, moving her thumb from the opening as it sprayed all over everyone in their booth.

Chanel laughed as she pulled away, keeping her hands on Mick's chest as she watched Gina cheer her brother on like there was no tomorrow.

"I'll always be proud of you mon amour, forever and always just like I promised."

"Forever and always sounds like a dream, liebling."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷