𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

f1updates

f1updates

Mick Schumacher has been spotted in Monaco with fellow F1 Driver Chanel Leclerc, could they be dating or is it just for PR?

tagged; mickschumacher, cocoleclerc

liked by f1wags, mickfan and 1,039,550 others

comments;

user1 THIS BETTER BE TRUE

user2 rooting for them since prema icl

user3 no way

user4 honey you can do so much better than him

user5 AIN'T NO WAY

tap to load more comments...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Chanel huffed as she threw her phone down on her massage table, running a hand through her hair as Alice looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. The Monegasque has managed to escape social media for a while, having put her main focus on racing and getting back into the points for her mental health state.

Alice had noticed that she'd perked up massively since her disappearance and silent state from a few weeks ago and she was thankful she'd gone back to her usual self. She hadn't seen the paparazzi pictures just yet so Alice was going to do everything in her willpower to keep them from her.

"Callie." Chanel calls, whistling her dog over to give her a cuddle. Alice smiled at them before she left her driver's room to go grab her lunch, wanting Chanel to stay in there so no one started to ask her questions.

"Mick, oh thank god. Have you seen those photos?" Alice passes by him, quickly scratching the top of Angie's head as she stops him.

"Yes, I was just going to see Coco, has she seen them?" Mick replies, looking around so he could tell if anyone was listening in.

"She hasn't, I've been doing her socials for a bit to keep her mind at peace and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mention it. I'm just glad it came out after media day." The Spaniard sighs in relief, quickly jogging off to go get lunch before it closed.

Mick stood in the paddock aimlessly, at a loss for words as to what to do now he couldn't tell Chanel about the photo. He looked down at Angie and shrugged at her, the two walking back to the HAAS hospitality to have lunch themselves.

Chanel sat in her driver's room playing tug of war with Calliope, teaching her a few new tricks to keep herself entertained whilst she was alone. Her mind had crossed to Mick and what he was doing before she decided to get up and go for a walk to keep her occupied.