𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

warnings; nsfw

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

cocoleclerc

cocoleclerc

Constructors Champions 🫡

Tagged; redbullracing

liked by mickschumacher, maxverstappen and 4,220,295 others

tap to load more comments...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The RedBull Racing team were already constructors champions, going into the last two races with just under 700 points meant they were premature with their win. Of course, the team wanted to celebrate early so they found a bar in the heart of Texas to take everybody to.

They'd invited RedBull employees only, but Mick was the only exception being Chanel's fiance after all. So they got dressed up after the race in Texas and went to a bar neither of them had heard of before. 

Christian welcomed the pair with happiness, thanking his driver for the brilliant effort she'd put in to help secure the championship. And while Max had already secured his second Championship, Chanel and Charles were still battling it out for Second.

Their three drivers were limited to what amount of alcohol they could consume given they had a race the following Sunday in Mexico, being told to take it easy before they'd even stepped foot in the bar.

Mick's hand was intertwined with Chanel's as she walked them over to the bar, ordering them both a non-alcoholic drink to start with so they didn't get into any trouble. Max and Kelly had appeared beside them, the two girls greeting one another with a soft hug, and Max shaking Mick's hand like he hadn't just seen him a few hours ago in the paddock.

It was certainly lively in the bar, a few mechanics were over at the karaoke trying to figure out how to work it, engineers playing pool, and a few of the strategists playing darts. The music was loud, not one person being able to hear anything other than that unless they were super close together.

Mick's hand hadn't been dropped the whole time they were in the bar, Chanel kept hold of it like it was a prized possession because she was afraid of losing him in the crowd somewhere. Max had ordered his girlfriend a glass of wine and a non-alcoholic beer for himself, face churning at the sour taste.

The four of them found a place to sit, Max and Chanel giggling at all the RedBull staff letting off some steam, the music still blaring down their ears. Christian and Geri had noticed the two drivers sitting away from all the chaos and laughed, making a mental note to get them doing karaoke later on.