𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It had now been a couple of days since Gina nearly killed her newfound best friend by making her choke on her water and it was safe to say Chanel never wanted to leave. Mick had taken her hiking, shopping and even to the beach to make it feel a little bit more like home, and Chanel had absolutely fallen for the country.

So instead of leaving for the Amalfi Coast like they originally planned, they cancelled their tickets and decided to stay in Geneva for a little while longer. It was coming to the end of their first week off and Chanel felt unusually tired when she woke up, even though she'd had her 8 hours of sleep.

It had become a common occurrence for her to wake up to Mick's arms wrapped around her, the girl somehow managing to slip away every morning before he woke up and spent the whole day apologising to her for things he couldn't control.

Today was no different, she shuffled out of bed and got herself dressed in his bathroom whilst he stirred from his sleep and got some motivation to get out of bed. Her eyes lingered on his back muscles again when she walked out of the bathroom, a hot flush of blood pouring into her cheeks when he caught her stare.

He teasingly smiled at her as she rolled her eyes, sitting down on the end of his bed with a comb in her hand. She separated her hair down the middle without a mirror and started to do her usual braids, Mick watching her in awe.

"How can you do that so well?" Mick asks as her fingers move through her hair, twisting and overlapping the strands.

"Plenty of practice." She beams, tying her first braid up at the end before doing the other side.

Once she'd finished, she followed Mick downstairs into the kitchen where everyone else was already waiting to start breakfast, Gina patting the seat beside her for Chanel to take. Chanel took it with a smile, much to Mick's dismay, discussing the crazy dream Gina had that involved lots of animals and a boat, quite like Noah's arc.

"I hope you two don't have anything planned for today, your father is throwing a party tonight." Corinna looks at Mick, his lips curling up into a smile before he looks at Chanel. Too enthralled in Gina's full-on-crazy dream she hadn't heard Corinna say anything, so Mick just nodded at his mother as an answer for them both.

After helping Corinna clean up the kitchen, Chanel joined Mick and Gina in the back garden where they were sunbathing themselves in the glorious heat. Angie was quick to leave Mick's side the second the Monegasque sat down on one of the sun loungers, Mick frowning whilst his sister laughed at the way his dog had just ditched him.

The family and Chanel spent the whole day sunbathing and eating summer fruits that reminded Chanel of home, telling stories from their childhood and laughing at each other's wacky experiences.

At some point the dogs ended up in the pool and so did Mick, courtesy of Chanel and Gina who pushed him in when he was trying to get Angie out. The look on his face was shocked at how cold the water was compared to the warmth of the air and the way the two girls were ganging up on him.

Neither of them realised Michael sneaking up behind them, the older Schumacher giving both a light push on the back which caused them both to stumble into the water. Chanel came back up first, gasping for air at just how cold the water truly was whilst Mick and Michael laughed at their demise.