Part-4

Let's get started .

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Naira sleep gets break by continuous buzzing of phone . Naira rub her eyes and look at the phone to see Karthik s pa calling him. She receives the call and get to know that he have a meeting in 45 min  . She get up from bed set her pallu , gets ready and wake up Karthik.

N- Karthik uto, Karthik time ho rahi hai .

She hold his shoulder and shake him but he still sleeps.

Naira pov:

Mei kitna chillarahi ho phir bhi ye kaisa so raha hai . Sochi naira socho kuch to karna padega .
She gets an evil idea and smirks .

Naira slowly bend towards him and trace her fingers on his face move towards his ear , blow air

N-(sensually) Karthik ......baby.....uto na....

She catches his nose between her teeth and bites hard.

K- ahhhhhh

He get up from his sleep and see naira giggling at him.

K- aooo dard horaha hai. ( Rubbing his nose)

N- awww baby ko dard ho raha hai. Koi na dekho kinna pyaara hai aapke nosy red red joker ki tarah. ( Starts laughing 😂)

K- acha ji joker lag raha ho. Ruko Mei bataoonga joker kya hota hai.

They both runs all over the room . Finally Karthik catches naira and throws her in bed......come over her and tickles .....

N- b....a..s ka..r....iy....e(laughing hardly)

K- sorry bol

N- sholly( cutely with holding her ears)

Among all these choas naira forgot that Karthik has a meeting to attend .

Meanwhile karthik p.a. comes and knocks the door . Naira get up and opens the door ..then she remembers about meeting.

N- umm vo Karthik fresh ho raha hai  5 min.

P. A- ok ma'am 15 min hai.

Naira nods and closes the door.

K- kya hai?

N- Aapko 15 min me meeting hai ,mei to bool gayi aapko batane ki. I am soory.

K- Aare Ary bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Its ok . Vo log wait karenge.

Karthik freshup and goes to attend meeting not before sending naira.

GOENKA VILLA:

Naira enters into house smiling remembering her moments with Karthik and she dashes into chachi , the coffee mug she is holding fell on her. ......and starts screaming due to pain.

N- c..h...a..c..h.i.. i .a.. m..s..or.r.y.. ( with fear)..

As soon as chachu sees naira , she slaps her so hard that lower lip bleeds .

N-(with tears rolling down her face) ch...ac..hi....

Chachi- kya chachi?(while gripping her long hair in her tight grip) tumne Jaan boojh kar Kiya hai na ? mujhe pata hai subah jo bhi huva uske liya ye revenge hai na tumhari.

N- c..h..a.ch.i..m..e.i..n..e.j..a.a.n..bo..ojh
ka..r..n..a.h.i..ki..y a

Chachi - ek dam chup manhoos ladki.( Pulling her hair more hardly) Dekho kitna llal hogaya , bohot jalraha hai mujhe ( while showing the red patch formed on her skin) ye dard tujhe bhi mehsoos hona hai.

Chachi clutches naira wrist in a tight grip and pulls her into the kitchen and on the gas stove .

N- ch..a ..ch.i...na..h.i..pls..mu.j.h..e......
c h.o..d.i.y.e..

Chachi- nahi tumne mujhe dard diya ab meri baari hai.

Saying so she keeps naira hand on the stove.

N-AHHHHHHHHHH(screams at the top of her voice)

Hearing to naira screams all the servents and dadi came running to the kitchen.

Dadi  and servents gets shock seeing the scenario. Dadi come fast towards them and pulls naira hand from the stove .

Naira cry bitterly due to immense pain and sit on the floor clutching her hand . This pain is very unbearable to her and adding to this condition she is very weak and sensitive.

Dadi- pagal ho surekha kya kar rahi ho? Ye kya tareeka hai? Him iss ladki ke saath jo karna hai chup chup ke karna hai. Agar ye sab Karthik ko patha chal gaya toh kya hoga? Chal ya se.

Naira's heart broke listening to dadi's words. She got to know that she don't have any value in this house. These people are not even thinking about her pain , but about how to cover up this for Karthik.

Dadi bend towards naira grabs her by chin

Dadi- ye sab Karthik ko patha nahi chalna chahiye samjhe , agar patha chala toh sab katam kar doongi . Ye toh kuch nahi  hai , sirf aur sirf ek accident , Swarna aane ka time horaha hai . Uske liye kya chahiye vo banana. Meine dinner ke liye list bana diya vo sab bhi tayaar karna teek hai.

Naira keeps her head down and nods her head. Dadi goes from there.

All the servants are in tears seeing naira in that pathetic condition . Head servant mrs.lakshmi went to naira ( Naira always treat Lakshmi as a mother figure) and touch her shoulder as soon as naira see her , she hug her tightly and started crying badly.

Lak- Bass beta! Shhh! Aisa nahi rote hai. Meri beti ko dard ho raha hai.

N-  haaaa.... ( Starts hiccups)

Lakshmi brings butter and apply it on hand. Naira hiss in pain while she is applying . Lakshmi maa blows air on hand to reduce the pain.

Lak- kuch nahi beta , dard kam ho jata hai . Vo log bohut bure hai , dur raho vo  log  se .

N-  Maa meine kuch nahi kiya , mei Karthik se milkar aarahi hoo. Mei chachi ko nahi dekha tha. Par phir bhi chachi ne mujhpar ilzaam lagaya ki mei Jaan bujhkar kiya. M...e.i..n..e...
ku...c..h....g..a ..l...at....na..hi....ki...y..a..( crying heavily)

Lak- Mujhe patha hai beta , meine sab kuch dekha tha. Ye log mei bilkul humanity nahi hai.( Naira starts to breathe heavily) beta pls mat ro. Dekho poora chehra laal hogaya. Take deep breaths. Bas chup hoja.( Makes naira to sleep on her lap and swipes her face with pallu to remove her tears and sweat).

Beta mei sirf itna kehna chahti hoo , mujhe galat mat samajhna. Har insaan ki life mei hardships hota hai.
Har insan ki zindagi mei kasht, nasht
sukh , dukh dono hota hai. Hum sab kuch sehna hai. Bhagwan ji pe bharosa raklo. Vo aapne baccho ko kabhi anyaay nahi karega. Tumhari zindagi mein bhi sab kuch teek hoga. Tum kush hona chahiye ki Karthik Saab tumko Jaan se bhi zyada pyaar karta hai. Bhagwan pe, aapne pyaar pe, bharosa rakh ke raho. Teek hai. Ab uto madam ne kaam karne ko bola na, karlo, Varna vo phirse darenge.

N- jii

She slowly get up, go to their room , wash her face with unburnt hand. Sir on the bed and slowly apply ointment on burnt hand, tie a very soft cotton cloth in her hand . Go to kitchen and take list from one of the servant , starts cooking. Servants present over there went to her to help, but she refuses and continues her work with a determined mind. But she is in terrible pain . Atlast after 1 hour she completes cooking everything .

What happens when Karthik gets to know about naira's injury?

Keep Guessing.

Vote comment and follow

Yours author ☺️

RN 🙂