part-13

Let's get continued

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

He reached home to see Dadi, swarna maa and chachi gossiping and laughing enjoying themselves. He fisted his palm seeing them.Anger was overpowering him. As usual naira is working in dining area . She was so busy in work that she didn't recognise that Kartik came back home. He looked towards Naira who was working and his eyes soften. Tears formed in his eyes seeing her. Not able to control his emotions he rushed to their bedroom. He saw everything was ready for him. He went to washroom on the shower and cried his heart out as not to show his weak side to Naira and trouble her during pregnancy and also not to reveal the matter that he knows the truth to his family. He came out sat on the bed and catched his head with his hands and closed his eyes.

Mrs Lakshmi informed Naira that Kartik came back home. Naira got huge smile on her face realising Kartik came back and she can spend some time with himand also celebrate his success. She came to their room to see Kartik sitting on bed catching his head with his hands. She got worried seeing him like this and thought that he might be suffering with headache so she called for a strong coffee. He went to him and touch him on shoulders.
He saw her with tears in his eyes naira got worried .

N- why are you crying? Headache jyada ho rahi hai kya? Sar dabaau?

Kartik don't have courage to look into her eyes. He felt like those eyes were questioning him why couldn't he able to save Naira from pain. He immediately looked down. Naira frowned seeing this behaviour of Karthik as he never behaved in such a way with her. Naira thought to herself that he was in stress attending back-to-back meeting and suffering with extreme headache. She brought some oil and started to massage his scalp applying pressure on the aching points to calm down the heat in his head. He leaned into her lap absorbing her warmth. After oiling his hair naira stood up and was about to go but Kartik couldn't able to control his emotions hugged Naira tight , pulling her as much as possible closer to him as if he was hiding her inside him. Naira creased his back to calm him down. Karthik started to cry holding her tight wetting her neck shoulder region.

Naira felt something wet on her neck shoulder region and was worried why Kartik was crying.

N- kya hua Kartik ro kyu rahe ho aap?

K- Kuch nahi Naira bas emotional ho gaya tha. Hamari baby aane wali hai na toh, aaj bahut emotional ho raha hu mei aur kuch nahi tum tension mat lo.

N- iss mein emotional hone ki kya baat hai? Hum to bahut khush rehna hai na, humari pyaar ki nishan aane wali hai, aap na rona band karo varna baby sochegi ki papa bahut badi crybaby hai.

Naira laughed saying the last sentence. Kartik too got a small smile on his lips seeing the efforts of Naira to change his mood. Butler brought the coffee that Naira asked for , she made Kartik drink coffee.

Naira was feeling so hungry because of pregnancy and said the same thing to Kartik so , Kartik took her down to the dining area and asked the butlers to serve them the dinner without bothering about another family members. Naira was about to call everyone for dinner but Kartik refused her by catching her hand made a sit on the chair and he himself and starting feeding her the food. The remaining family members saw this and got angry as they thought that Naira was changing Karthik. They themselves came to the dining area and the butler served them the food. Naira was so involved in gulping the food and did not bother about anyone. Dadi was about to say something seeing the behaviour of naira but Karthik glared her dangerously. Dadi got frightened seeing Karthik and shut her mouth and sat silently.

In the eating process the food got stuck in the throat and Naira started to cough. Kartik tap his hand on her head and made her to drink water. Naira was so elated seeing the lovely gestures of Kartik. Kartik too completed his dinner and took Naira to their bedroom without speaking a word with his family members.

He gave medicines to Naira but Naira made yuck face and refused to eat them. But Kartik with patience explained her those medicines are important for the growth of baby and also to provide strength to her. Naira made a cute baby face and gulped the medicines and cuddled to Karthik and soon slept as she was tired from working the whole day. But Kartik couldn't sleep as the glimpses were still coming in front of his eyes. He looked towards naira who was sleeping so peacefully in the embrace of him and the tears left his eyes silently and soaking into the pillow.

Soft sobs were escaping from his mouth. This disturbed naira . She started to stir in sleep. Karthik wiped his over flowing tears , made naira sleep on her pillow and stood up. She frowned missing the warmth of him. He slightly smiled and gave his pillow to her. She cuddled to it and drifted into deep sleep.

He moved towards balcony , sat on the swing which was his naira's favourite spot . He remembered how she used to sit here and watched the stars searching for her mother. She always used to share her emotions with him and next to these stars assuming that her mother would listen to her talks . She used to feel relaxed after speaking to them.

He looked at those stars trying to find his and her mother trying to convey his emotions. He sincerely apologised to her mother for not saving her and provide her happiness. He asked his mother to provide him the strength to be with naira like a shield and provide her and their baby the world's happiness.