part-5

Let's get started. ......

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Naira arranges everything on the table. Manish papa and chachu comes from office while Karthik is still busy in attending the meetings. After sometime dadi,chachi, Swarna maa, Manish papa,chachu comes to dinning area and sit to have dinner . Manish papa and chachu are busy in discussing about office works so they did not see naira injury. Naira serves to everyone inspite of being injured. While she is pouring water in papa glass he sees her hand and freaks out.

M.papa- (while touching her hand) beta ye kya hogaya? Ye kaise ho gaya?

Naira got tears in her eyes seeing his affection for her as her father. While dadi and chachi glares her. Naira swallows her saliva .

N- papa voo mei jab cooking kar rahi thi galti se ye hogaya .

M.papa- Galti se itni badi injury hogaya. Sach kehrahe ho.

N- jii papa.

Manish some where gets to know about the condition of naira but cant do anything.

M.papa- naira beta tum bhi beto aur dinner Karo.

N- nahi papa mei Karthik aane ke baad karoongi.

Manish papa nods her head and continues his dinner.

Everyone completes their dinner. While going from their chachu come towards naira.

Chachu-(creases her hair lovingly) safe raho baccha . Take care .

Naira smiles at him.

N- jii chachu.

Naira slowly cleans the table and ask servants to clean the dishes.

Servants clean everything and move to the servant quarters.

Naira move sto and fro in the hall for sometime for the arrival of Karthik, she gets tired in the process , go and sit on dinning chair while checking her phone .

She drifts into sleep keeping her head in table and injured hand on her thigh  under the table.

Around 1:00a.m Karthik come home being very tired , see that the lights in dinning area are on, so he move toward there and see naira sleeping on table. Karthik feels guilty for her , as she should be waiting for him upto late night. He crease naira hair. Feeling the warmth of her husband she wake up and see a tired Karthik , she immediately hug him tightly feeling emotional but couldn't say anything to him.

K- kya hua baccha?

N- kuch nahi . Vo aap jaake fresh hokar aayiye ,mei dinner laga deti hoo.

K- tumne kaaya?

N- nahi hum saath mei kaayenge.

Karthik shakes his head knowing her this behaviour and go to their room to freshup.  Naira go to kitchen to beat the food and bring to dinning area till then Karthik also come down .

Karthik sit on head chair and naira serves him . Karthik observes her beautiful face filled with innocence but can notice the pain which she is trying hard to hide from him . She also serves for herself as she is damm hungry. Naira is trying to pull the chair but could do that with one hand , she keeps her injured hand and tries to pull but hiss in pain. Karthik see her hand and freaks out. He feel like his entire world is stopped to see her injured.

K- Jaan ye kaise hogaya? Ye inti badi injury...

Tears started to roll from his eyes .

Naira couldn't see him crying .