Character sketch

Suhasini goenka:

Head of goenka family. A money minded person . She wants everyone to listen to her words. She loves Manish as he is her son.  She kept her son in her grip. She controls him . She hates Manish first wife as she first gave birth to a girl ( Keerthi) after so many years she gave birth to Karthik. Suhasini loves Karthik the most. But Swarna  changed her . She is an orthodox person. She always wants her bahu to dance on her words. Hates naira very much .

Manish goenka:

He is son of suhasini goenka. For his childhood he was controlled by his mother. Always listens and follows  her words. Loves his first wife alot but he got married to Swarna by the orders of his mom. Loves Karthik and naira alot. Feels pity on seeing naira's sufferings. Wants kaira to have a peaceful life .

Swarna Manish goenka:

Wife of Manish . But don't love him. Her first husband died in an accident , under some circumstances she married Manish. Don't love Karthik and Keerthi from heart but acts as if she loves them. Loves her own son shubham a lot. She want his son to become the sole head of goenka property. Hates naira alot .

Akhilesh goenka:

Second son of suhasini. Husband of surekha and his both sons luv and khush. He treats Karthik as his own son . Loves kaira a lot.

Surekha akhilesh goenka:

Wife of akhilesh. Loves luv and Kush . She have soft corner towards Karthik.
Always wanted to be in good terms with dadi as she wants property on luvkush name. Behaves neutral towards naira. Fill dadi ears against naira.

Karthik Goenka:

Son of Manish .  A big business man , multi billionaire, recently started kaira group with his own money. Loves his family alot. He belives all their fake concerns. Loves his own mom so much, misses her. Married to naira. Its a love marriage. Share everything with her . Can do anything for her. Very possessive about naira. He won't spare if someone lays a finger upon her. Treats naitik as his own dad. Treats naksh as own brother.

Naira Karthik Goenka:

A cute,sweet, cute,sweet, bubbly girl

A cute,sweet, cute,sweet, bubbly girl. Very innocent by heart. Dont know about cruel world. Very kind. The most pampered girl in singhania family. Love her papa and bhaiyu the most. Used to be a modern girl. Got married to Karthik . Love him so much. But after marriage she changed a lot. Moulded her self according to choices of dadi. Not more a bubbly and talkative girl. Bears the tortures at inlaws house and never reveal all these to her family as she don't want them to become sad.

Naitik Singhania:

Father of naksh and naira. Loves both of them.

Naksh  singhania:

Son of naitik and brother of naira

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Kaira had a love marriage 6 months before. Dadi wanted Karthik to marry her friend's daughter. But Karthik loved naira , convinced both the families and got married to her. Dadi hates naira as Karthik loves naira a lot. In starting of their marriage Naira used to wear modern dresses. But due to dadi's pressure she started to wear sarees daily .  Karthik refused naira about dressing issue but dadi convinced him. After few days dadi and chachi made naira to do all household works ,taunt her , and at times she used to beat naira. All these were hidden from Karthik .

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Vote , comment and follow

Thank you

RN❤️

Target-40 votes.