part-10

Let's get continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Both of them sat in the car . They have been in silence as they are enjoying the news . Karthik gave his phone to Naira and asked her to inform her dad . Naira called his dad and inform the news Naksh and naitik were so happy listening that their princess is gonna be a mother soon.

Soon they reached home. Papa have asked about the condition they have said that neither is two months pregnant. Papa was so happy and the other family members never bothered to ask anything about the baby. Karthik somewhere got the doubt about their behaviour but just ignored it as for now .

Kaira went into their bedroom . Kartik made Naira sit on the bed and asked the butler to bring fresh fruit juice to Naira. Butler bought the juice and Kartik made her drink . Even though he did not want to go to office but Naira forced him to go so Kartik without any further opinion went to the office.

Naira pov:

Mai maa banne wali hu .Mai bahut khush ho Bhagwan ne meri dukh dekht ke mujhe itni badi toofa diya hai. Meri zindagi mein khushiyan dala hai . Thankyou Bhagwan ji itni mushkil waqt mein , mujhe ek aur jeene ki wajah dene ke liye.Meri baby ka raksha karo. Ye 9 Mahina mere saath raho. Mujhe himmat do apni aur apni baby ke liye jeene ki . Ab toh saara sach Kartik ko batana padega. Ab aur kuch nahi chup aaungi. Dadi mujhe kabhi pyar nahi karegi aur mujhe aise hi torture kiya toh ,meri baby ko kuch ho jata hai. Abhi tak mei Kartik ke bare mein sooch ke chup rahi , ab sab kuch bataungi . ( Keeping her hands on her tummy) baby please mujhe himmat dena papa ko sach batane ki . Papa bahut gussa honge per koi na , mei unko manungi.( Smile to herself and sleep).

Kartik is requesting his p.a.to get the footages as soon as possible because he thought to know the truth as soon as possible . And any further delay in this matter can cause a great damage for his wife and baby.

Naira woke up from the sleep. Came to the dining table to have food then Mrs Lakshmi served naira a good amount of food as she is carrying a baby. Karthik before going to office he strictly ordered mrs.lakshmi to look after naira. Naira saw the plate which was filled with nutritious food , made a yuck face and denied to eat. Mrs. Lakshmi forcefully fed naira as it is good for baby and also provides strength to naira. When naira completed her food and was going back to room.to rest dadi stopped her and said to clean her bedroom.. naira thought of denying but chucked it as she will make a big drama which causes mental stress for her so she decided to complete the work and then rest. Naira slowly and carefully cleaned her work without taking stress. When she was leaving to her room dadi stopped her and asked naira to give her the luggage that is on the upper shelf of cupboard. That luggage is filled with the things that are related to dadu and is super heavy. Naira denied to carry that luggage as it pressures on her tummy and also doctor strictly said not to carry any heavy things. Seeing naira's denial she got furious and about to slap naira but she could dadi hand in middle and jerked it with force.

Naira said to dadi that if she continues the same type of behavior, she will reveal the truth to Karthik. Listening to the threat of naira , dadi got frightened. If at all Karthik gets to know the truth, he will surely throw her out of house ..

This thing was listened was chachi

Chachi- Maaji aap darne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Naira bahut innocent hai .Ye pehle wali Naira nahi hai. Pehle to Kartik ke liye sab kuch saha tha. Par ab vo maa banne wali hai . Ek maa bahut strong hoti hai . Naira abhi abhi khud ko bahut strong bana rahi hai .Ab ham voh strong Naira ko thodna padega.Daraana,dhamkana. Naira ko darana bohut aasan hai maaji. Naira baby ko bohut pyaar karti hai. Itna pyaar karti hai ki vo aapse ladne ke liye bhi tayaar hai. Agar baby uski dil ki dhadkan hai toh Karthik uski jaan ha. Karthik mei uski jaan basti hai . Karthik aur baby ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai.

Dadi -tum kya kehna chahti ho?

Chachi- naira ko Karthik ke naam pe daarao. Agar naira Karthik ko sach bataya toh Karthik bohut thoot jaayega. Sach bardaasht nahi kar sakta hai. Kyunki Karthik swarna se bohut pyaar karta hai. Swarna ne Karthik ko jhoota pyaar dikhaaya tha par  Karthik ne soch swarna ne sacchi pyaar karti hai. Karthik aapse bhi bohut pyaar karta hai. Vo aap pe bohut vishwaas karta hai. Itna thoot jaayega ki kahi vo depression me na chali jaaye. Agar Karthik ko kuch hoga toh naira aur baccha ka kya hoga? Baby ko papa ka pyaar nahi milega. Ye batake naira ko control mei rakh lo.

Dadi smirks listening to this.

She went to naira who is drinking fruit juice after eating medicine. Seeing dadi naira stood up . Dadi spoke to her all the things that chachi said to her. Naira trembled listening to her..

Dadi - socho naira tume maa na hone ka dard patha hai na , kyu tum chahoge ki vo dard Karthik bhi sahe . Decide karo. Tume apni maa ko dekha hi nahi , phir bhi usko yaad karke bohut roothi ho. Karthik ne jhoota hi sahi maa ke pyaar feel kiya . Socho usko kitna dard hoga agar ye patha chala ki vo pyaar sirf dikhavna hai. Ek acchi patni hamesha pati ke khushi ke baare mei sochta hai. Tum Karthik ki khushi ke baare mei sochte ho yaar phir tumhari azaadi ye torture se. Dekho naira mei tumse acchi se behave karungi agar tum varas ko janm diya toh . Agar ladki  ko janm diya toh usko bhi tumhari tarah jeena padega samji . Final decision is yours.