part-9

Let's get continued

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Karthik returned back from office earlier as compared to other days as he wanted to be with naira . He opened the door to see darkness every where . He frowned thinking that naira will never like darkness so she keep lights on. But today it's all darkness.. He switch on the lights to see naira on bed in a wierd position.  He went to washroom got fresh up and came out to see naira still sleeping. He got worried , went to her and tried to wake her up but she didn't. He shook her hard but there is no response from her . Fear ran in him he took the glass of water from the side table and sprinkled on her. She still did not woke up. He shouted for his papa . Listening his shouts everyone came in their room.   He questioned about naira but no one opened their mouth as they where not bothered about naira. He got angry seeing no response from them..and immediately called for doctor.

Doctor arrived..Karthik said the condition of naira and asked her say what happened to naira..Doctor said everyone to leave except Karthik. Doctor checked the pulse and blood pressure and asked few questions to Karthik. He replied to all of those. Doctor got a small smile on her face as she got a clear picture of naira condition.

K- what happened doctor?

Dr- congratulations mr.goenka your wife is pregnant..

A big smile appeared on his face listening to the greatest news..he was so happy as he was becoming a father.

Dr- once come to the hospital tomorrow for the further tests.

K- yes doctor and thank you so much..

Dr-it's ok mr.goenka I will leave now.

As soon as doctor left papa entered the room as asked about naira . Karthik hugged his father as said that naira is pregnant.. papa was so happy for Karthik. He was happy seeing Karthik  happy.. his mother rolled her eyes and left from there . Dadi was so where happy thinking that she will get a varas from naira. She went to the puja room and prayed God to bless them with a boy child.

After few minutes naira gains her consciousness..Karthik rushes towards her and engulfs her into a hug. She wrapped her hands around him. She feeling wetness in her neck region . She realised Karthik is crying . She broke the hug to see Karthik shedding tears but his eyes shows immense happiness.

N- kya hua Karthik ro kyu rahe ho aap? Mujhe kuch nahi hua hai.

K- it's tears of happiness.

N- i didn't understand

Karthik took her hand and placed it on her tummy. Naira felt jitters all over her body as she touched her tummy. Naira realised what he wants to tell. Tears rolled down her eyes and looked at Karthik. Karthik slowly kissed her forehead.

N- mei maa banne wali hoo....

K- haa aur mei papa.

N- thankyou bhagwan ji mujhe ye toofa dene ki... Karthik mei bohut khush hoo.... Aap ko patha hai mei Aaj   mujhe mumma ki bohut yaad aa  rahi thi.  Tho meine mumma ko vapas aane ki bola . Mumma ne meri baath suni meri pass aa gayi . Mei bohut Khushi aise lag rahi hai ki meri dil Khushi se bar gaya hai  ...

K- haa meri baccha. Meri baby ko baby honewali hai.. Thankyou naira tum na mujhe duniya ki saari khushiyan diya hai. I am so lucky to have you as a life partner.

N- mei bhi ...

Naira cleared their tears .

N- Karthik mujhe bohut bhook lag rahi hai.......

K- shit mei bhool gaya let's go and eat something.

N- haa..

They both went down say on their respective chairs without bothering about anyone. Butlers kept the food on the table. Karthik served food in one plate and feed naira and he too ate. They both completed their  dinner and came back to room.

K- naira hum na kal hospital jaana hai further tests ke liye .

N- jii.

Naira cuddled to Karthik like a small baby and soon slept. .

Next morning:

Kaira woke up got dressed and went down to have breakfast and leave to hospital.

Naira dress:

Today no drama happened in house

Today no drama happened in house. The atmosphere is totally peaceful.
When Karthik was driving the car he informed naira about his father's wish to see her and their stay there for a day. Naira was happy as she gonna stay with her father.

Soon they reached the hospital.

As per their appointment slot they entered into doctor cabin.

Kaira- good morning doctor

Dr- good morning mr and mrs goenka.

N- Naira, karthik chalega.

Dr-how are you feeling naira?

N-  Aaj teek hu.

Dr- koi morning sickness nahi na.

N- Aaj nahi hai doctor . Par last few days morning sickness and dizziness feel hua par meine soocha weakness ki wajah se ho rahi hai.

Dr- ok no worries thodi blood lenge.

Doctor kept the belt on her hand and drew blood and asked naira to give some urine samples.Naira took the bottle want to washroom and did the work.

Doctor instructed nurse to get the results as soon as possible. They waited for 15 minutes and the reports arrived. Doctor went through the reports and sighed in disbelief. Kaira were worried seeing Dr expressions.

K- kya hua Dr?kuch problem hai kya?

Dr - jii yes . Bohut complications hai. Iron, hemoglobin levels bohut Kam hai. B.p low hai. Weight bhi kam hai. To say under weight.  Agar aise hi chala toh delivery time me problem hoga. But no worries medications ke saath aur proper diet , proper rest and exercises can help to improve the situation..
Ab chale let's see ur baby .

Kaira and doctor went into the schedule area in the cabin . Dr applied a gel on the lower abdomen area of Naira. Dr slide the machine  on the lower abdomen area of naira. They could see the picture of their baby on the screen. They were tears in the eyes  of kaira as they have seen the symbol of their love. They were  overwhelmed with emotion, tears rolled out from their eyes. After a few seconds there was lub dub  sound. Doctor said as the heartbeat is detected the baby could be around 7 to 8weeks. Doctor left the place as to give privacy to the couple. Kartik kissed the forehead of Naira. They were so happy listening to heartbeat of their child . Kartik took the tissue box clean the lower abdomen area of Naira as there was gel . Helped her  to set her clothes,  got up and moved to the doctor. 

Doctor confirmed that Naira is 2 months pregnant and she have said that in first semester the Naira should be  so careful as the chances of abortion will be high. She  wrote vitamin medicines and some other suppliments for naira. Kaira have left the cabin and took the medicines .