part-18

Let's get continued

🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱🤱

Nurse took the baby for cleaning , pihu asked Karthik to move out as she have to do stitches to naira. Karthik informed papa and naksh about their baby girl.All are happy . They distributed sweets to the staff and announced bonus in office.

After sometime pihu came with their baby and gave to Karthik. He asked about naira . Pihu said stitches were done , she was not in her consciousness .she will wake up in an hr. He noticed that the baby resembled so much of naira . Baby snuggled into him, as if sensing her father. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He noticed her eyes resembled his . Papa and naksh took baby and blessed her.

Karthik came into the room alloted for naira. He sat beside her . She looked so pale . Her breathe was steady. His eyes filled with tears remembering the pain she went through to bring their symbol of love to this world. He held her hands and placed his head on it.

Karthik pov:

Thankyou naira Aaj itna badi toofa mujhe dene ke liye..... Mujhse shaadi karne ke baad tum kabhi khush nahi the par phir bhi mujhe pyaar karna bandh nahi kiya . Tum apni dard chupa ke mujhe hamesha khush rakha . 9 months bahut kuch saha hai tumne . Aur aaj tujhe pains mei dekhe ke mujhe toh jaan  hi nikal gaya . Par tumne baby ke liye lada aur jamn diya. Aaj se hum dono ne naya  zindagi shuru karne wale hai as parents. Humari bachpan accha nahi tha par hum apna baby ko duniya ki saari khushiyan Dena hai. Aur mei tujhse phele se bhi zyada pyaar karunga , koi problem nahi hone dunga. I will love you forever and ever till infinity for humesha.He kissed her on forehead for a good one minute.

After three hours:
Naira started to gain conscious. Karthik observed that her eye balls are moving so he held her hand.

K- Jaan aaram se ...

He kept his hand infront of her eyes so that her eyes won't pain because of sudden light. After few attempts she finally opened her eyes to look into her husband's teary eyes. She gave him a weak smile.

N- ba .....b ..y ...

K- Haan ye dekho hamari pyaar ki nishani, humari princess.

Naira was so overwhelmed knowing that her mom came back in this form .

N- m.......a .....a ....

Karthik took his baby girl in his arms and sat on the stool .

K- Haan Jaan maa aa gayi tu hare liye.

Naira made the slightest movement to sit but was trembled with hell of pain down there.

K- naira pagal ho tumhe abhi abhi delivery hua aur stitches pada. Dyan rakna baccha

Naira was happy to see immense love for her in his eyes.

He creased her hair and slowly placed their bady beside naira.

She was in aww looking at the angelic face of baby.

She slowly creased her reddish pink cheeks and kissed on her little little fingers. Baby also sensed her mumma dear and hold naira finger in her little hands.

Naira giggled seeing her cuttu baby. She looked at Karthik and shown him their hands. Karthik had the most brightest smile on his face. Definitely this baby will fill the void in their life's. She will make them  forget every misery they went through in their life. He also played with his baby. She started to laugh seeing her parents.

They were disturbed by the opening of the door to see pihu and other family members.

Pihu- kaise ho naira?
N- thodi si pain hai otherwise mei teek ho.

Pihu - ji vo thodi si nahi hai . Bohut dard hota hai . Aap apni khayal rakhna hoga baby ke saath saath..teekh hai

K-mei rakunga khayal naira aur baby ka.

Then everyone took the baby in their hands and played for sometime. But kya kare baby ko bhook lagi hai aur wo rona start Kiya.

The members present in the room were startled listening to the loud cries.

Papa- baapre kitini badi awaaz....

Pihu- papa hum jaayenge baby ko bhook lag rahi hai.
   Naira careful zyada stress mat lo stitches khul jayega. Aaram se karna.

N-ok

Karthik kept the baby on the bed and rolled the bed up in a position that is comfortable to naira to sit and feed their little jaanu.

He gave baby to naira but her hands are shivering due to weakness. ( Meri di ko bhi aise hi hua hai yaar so theen din Tak vo akeli baby ko pakad nahi paayi)

Karthik too sat beside her opened the knot of the frock and kept his hands below nairas hand. He opened  the frock to see her breast looking soo fucking full and her nipples were erect and there were little drops of milk wanting to fall out. He for a moment forgot about their baby and was mesmerized seeing her full and firm boobs.. he was excited when he got to know that her breast size will increase due to pregnancy but they were away from intimacy due to pregnancy as he don't want to hurt his baby.

He pressed her boob tightly to see a small stream of milk pouring out. He was about to taste it but he was brought out of his fantasy by a hisa of naira.

K- naira kya hua pain ho rahi hai kya mei pihu ko bulaunga

N- ji nahi chahiye , aap kya bolenge pihu ko yahi ki  meine uski breast ko tightly squeeze Kiya isliye pain ho rahi hai. Besharam insaan.
( She turned her face which was red due to blushing)

K- kya kare jaaneman aapki ye khubsurati mujhe aapki pass kheech Rahi hai.

N- chupp had hai.

K- kya hadh hai bohut din hogaya hum jamming karke.

N- Karthik kya baath kar rahe ho aap baby hai yaha .

Naira slowly hold her nipple in between her fingers and rubbed over the lips of baby. Baby started to suck taking her feed. Naira closed her eyes in pure bliss embracing her motherhood.

Karthik creased naira head with so much love and peaked her lips. Their baby filled her tummy . Naira and Karthik both burped the baby and she slept clutching Naira's hair.

After few days naira was discharged from the hospital and decided to name their baby as Akshara as remembrance of her mother. Kaira lived happily together with their blessing who changed their lifes.

Here marks the end of the story
Thankyou so much for your support
Lots of 💕