part-17

Let's get continued

🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰

Few months later,

Naira was 9 months pregnant. She was feeling so anxious as the date is nearing. Now she got so big baby bump  . She couldn't able to stand by herself walk by herself , she  always needed a person every single second with her. One particular night,

Naira was sleeping on the bed and Kartik massaging her feet as they were so swollen. Naira was feeling painful cramps in lower abdomen. She could feel that her baby bump is getting tighter and relaxing after few minutes.  She was relaxed as doctor said that they could be false alarm. Karthik came on bed, beside her and cuddled carefully taking care of a baby bump and not to hurt her more.
She was feeling so pain in her back so Kartik brought a hot pack and kept it on the area that is paining and started to crease her baby bump trying to relax the baby  and also to provide comfort to naira. But today the pain was not residing so Karthik got worried and call to pihu and informed her about the condition of Naira. Pihu said that it might be false alarm and wait until the water break.

Unfortunately, that day Pihu was not in the house . She went to attend an  emergency surgery in hospital. Kartik said to mrs.Lakshmi to bring some heated oil so that he can press her back. He slowly turned Naira to the side and poured the oil on her back and started to apply pressure on her aching points. Naira moaned  in pleasure that her pain is subsiding. Naira kissed Kartik on lips for comforting her. Kartik set the clothes of Naira , made her sleep properly and covered with blanket and started to pat  her hair in order to make her sleep. Soon by the efforts of Kartik Naira slipped into deep sleep by holding the hand of Kartik tightly.

But Karthik couldn't able to sleep because he was super worried feeling her baby bump harder than usual. He thought that  if he will sleep , he  couldn't able to look after naira , if she suffers with pain in midnight. He messaged Pihu to arrange a room for  Naira in case of emergency. He was feeling mixed emotions in his heart, at one side he was happy because their baby will come out very soon , on the other side he was afraid to see his wife in pains.

He read somewhere that the pain of labour pain would be as terrible as  all the bones are breaking together. He trembled remembering that. He prayed to God to lessen the labour pain and also  to provide strength to Naira to bear the pain and also  good health to her and baby.

He was checking his emails on phone using one hand. Naira started to feel pain in her tummy. She tightened her hold on Kartik. She could feel her baby kicking faster than usual.He felt her hand tightening her hold on him. He looked at naira to see her face scrunched in pain..

N- hmm....ahh...Amma......( holding her tummy)

K- naira pain zyada ho rahi hai kya ? Oh God!

N- ahhhhh....... Karthik..... Bohut dard ho rahi hai...... ( Clutching her bump , looking at him with teary eyes)

K- shit... Papa ....naksh ....

He called them and went to take the bag which they made for this day. Papa and naksh came and saw naira in pain. Naksh took car keys and went out , papa sat beside her creased her hair.

N- papa dard ho rahi hai ahhhh ......

Papa - teek hoga beta , take deep breaths.

Karthik carried naira in bridal style. She immediately held his collar in her tiny grip tightly to control the pain. He made her sit on the backseat and sat beside her. He called pihu and informed about naira. He made her to lie on his lap , creased her hair to comfort her. Naira pains increased , making it unbearable to her..

She started to cry aloud in pain. His heart broke into million pieces seeing her in pain. He kissed her forehead

K- naira just few minutes. We will reach hospital..sab theek hoga.

N- Ahhhhhh.....ka..rth....ik..... Bo..hu..t.... da....rd ...ho.....ra..hi...hai..... I can't..... Ahhhhhhhh...........( She clutched his hand piercing her nails into his palm)

They arrived to hospital. He made her lie on stretcher safely.

Naira was taken into the Labour room. Soon her water bag broke. She clutched the pillow in her tight grip lifted her head and screamed out loudly feeling her baby's head against her pelvis . Her head fallen back on pillow feeling weakness.  He was feeling so helpless seeing her in pain. Even though he prepared himself to see her in pains but couldn't able to control himself from shedding tears.Her whole body was numb with pain. Sweat drops rolled down her body. Her eyes were drifting into darkness.

Pihu- bhaiya she is sleeping. This can't happen varna hum c- section karna padega.

K- naira baccha tu bohut strong hai na push karo jor se , mujhe dekho hamari baby aane wali hai na, himmat mat chodna .

N- mujhse nahi hoga karthikkkkk...
     Ahhhhhh!!! Baby bohut zor se kick kar rahi hai.... Bohut pain ho rahi hai...ahhhh...kuch toh Karo .....mei seh nahi sakti.......

Pihu-naira baby head is seen , push karo....

N- Ahhhhhh.......Amma......

Karthik took naira into a soulful kiss as if passing her strength to bring their baby to the world.

K- baby .... Take up all ur strength and push..... Imagine our beautiful memories and about the one we will make with baby....

Naira licked her lips, breathing heavily held hand tightly and gave the last push.

N- AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Baby popped out from her. A loud cry heard throughout the room. She thrown her head back on pillow and lost her consciousness unable to bear the pain from past ten hrs.

Karthik was asked to cut the umbilical cord. He with shaking hands cut it. Pihu informed him that it is a baby girl.  Karthik was so happy because they always wished for a girl child . Then pihu placed baby on naira chest.
Karthik cried seeing their baby covered with the blood of naira. He bent down and kissed baby forehead.
He looked at naira with adoration peaked her whole face .