Ahinsawadi Neil?

Part - 96

Mini was talking to Preet on call when she heard a sudden sound of spank in a series. She turned to see Neil who had caught hold of Sameer.

"NEIL!", she shouted.

He shouts fell on deaf ears.

Preet: Kya hua Mini?

Mini: Preet, I'll call you back.

Preet: Par hua k..

Mini had declined the call. She ran upto Neil and tried in vain to stop him from thrashing Sameer.

Mini: Neil, stop it! Kya kar rahe ho? Chhodo usey.

Neil: Beech mein mat aao, Mini. I won't leave him today...(to him) hath kaise laga tune isey?

He punched him multiple times on his face. Sameer fell down.

Mini: (mumbled slowly with heavy breath) Neil...

Neil held his collar and made him stand again. He was out of control. Mini was trying to stop him but deep down she too knew that he won't listen to anybody. Sameer begged for his life. Mini called Lala.

Mini: Lala uncle, maine aapko location send ki hai. Please jaldi aaiye.

She declined the call and again strived to stop Neil from harming him . Neil had no control over himself. She made an unsuccessful attempt to calm him down. He didn't budge. He hit him hard in his stomach and Sameer fell on the ground again. He was bleeding badly and was unable to move. Neil was about to hold him again but Mini stopped him.

Mini: Please stop it, Neil! Mar jayega woh.

Neil: Toh mar jane do naa! Kya fark padta hai?

She came their way and firmly held both his arms, and made him turn towards her.

Mini: Fark padta hai. Mujhe fark padta hai!

He looked straight into her eyes. His eyes were red with rage. Tears were stuck in his eyes. Her eyes were too wet.

Mini: Isey kuch ho gaya toh tumhe jail ho jayegi. Uske baad mera kya hoga socha hai tumne? (Shut her eyes slowly making tears stream down her cheeks) Calm down, Neil. Please! Mere liye!!

Neil: Tumhe gussa nahi aa raha, Mini? Arya ke sath jo hua uske baad bhi?

Mini: Aa raha hai. Bahot gussa aa raha hai! Par khud ko control kia hua hai maine. Neil, we can't take law in our hands. Let the police handle him. (Cupping his face) Please!!

She pulled him into a tender-hearted hug and gently caressed his back. He responded equally. They wept in each other's embrace. Having got this opportunity, Sameer tried to move out of their sight but the police came and caught him. Mini and Neil parted and looked towards his direction. Mini stormed towards him and slapped him hard on his face.

Mini: Tumse zyada mujhe khud par gussa aa raha hai. Jo insaan, insaan kehlane ke layak nahi hai usey dost bana lia maine! (Slapped again) Yeh jo uss raat Arya ko mohra bana ke kiya tumne, uske liye tha yeh thappad. (Voice broke) Meri..ch..choti si behan...abhi tak darri huyi hai. (Slapped again) Aur yeh Neil ka accident karwane ke liye... Le jaiye isey Lala uncle! Aur ungalwaiye isse, ki iske baki do sathi kahan chhupe huye hain.

She glared at him with fiery eyes. He didn't dare to look at her. The police took him away. Neil kept his hand on her shoulder and they shared a short hug again. Parting away, they wiped each other's tears. Mini noticed a wound on his hand which was still bleeding. She started panicking..

Meetha Ishq: An Untold Story of Two Souls | MiNeil | Patiala Babes | SouNoor जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें