Boat ride and romance

Part - 101

Mini: You were supposed to come straight to the point.

Neil: Okay...so, will you marry your chef cum tenant? I promise Mini, I'll never leave your side. I'll make sure the smile you hold on your face remains constant.

The entire place brightened up with the beautiful lights hanging all over. She looked around and was taken a back. She smiled with teary eyes and then towards him.

Neil: Ab bol bhi do kuch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Neil: Ab bol bhi do kuch. Kab se wait kar raha hoon. Kahin phir se toh irada badal nahi dia naa?

She chuckled but her tears deceived her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She nodded her head in agreement. They both stood up and hugged each other tightly. Tears of happiness were falling down their cheeks. They closed their eyes, feeling the moment.

Jo kwaabo khayaloon mein socha nahin tha
Tune mujhe itna pyaar diya
Main jab bhi jahan bhi kadi dhoop mein tha
Teri zulf ne mujh pe saya kiya

Haan tu hai haan tu hai
Meri baaton mein tu hai
Mere kwaabo mein tu yaadon mein tu
Irradon mein tu hai

They broke the hug. Neil wiped her tears and took out a ring from his pocket. He held her left hand and slid it into her ring finger. She just looked at him with a broad smile on her face but tears were still stuck in her eyes.

Mini: Toh isliye kal raat ko tumhe meri ungliyan moti lag rahi thi?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mini: Toh isliye kal raat ko tumhe meri ungliyan moti lag rahi thi?

Hai teri innayat tujhse mili hai
Honton pe mere hasi jo khili hai
Usse mera chehra chupa bhi na paye
Tujhe paake hasil huye jo khushi hai...

He smiled and nodded his head. She slightly hit him on his arm and hid herself in his chest. He protectively wrapped his arms around her. Soon, they parted.

Meetha Ishq: An Untold Story of Two Souls | MiNeil | Patiala Babes | SouNoor जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें