Facing the fear

Part - 104

Mini tightened her grip on his shirt's sleeve and was continuously looking at the same person.

Neil: Mini!!

Mini: Haan? W...what happened?

Neil: What happened to you?

Mini: Nothing! (Pointing towards the girls) Woh...woh ladkiya, Neil. Iss baar kisi Mini ke sath galat nahi hona chahiye.

Neil was confused but decided to first focus on saving the girls. Mini shifted her attention towards the girls and they both silently sneaked into the room. They released the girls. Making sure nobody was watching them, they silently made their way through the door and took the girls out. One of the men saw them with the girls and he chased behind them. Mini and Neil carefully made the girls sit inside the car. Before the man could catch them, the police came and caught him. One of the officers went inside the cottage and got hold of the main culprit when he tried to run away. As Mini and Neil were leaving, she saw the man and was left stunned once again. Neil had to shook her to bring her back to her senses.

Neil: Mini!! Kya hua?

She was startled by his touch and looked up at him with tears of fear and anger stuck in her eyes.

Neil: What happened Mini?

Mini: Neil...yeh...wohi hai..

Neil: Kaun hai? Tum janti ho usey?

Before Mini could say anything, the police inspector came and interrupted them.

Inspector: Thank you, Mr. Oberoi. Aapne sahi time par call karke alert kar dia hume. Wanted criminal hai yeh. Pichle 2 saal se dhund rahe the hum isey. Na jane kitni masoom ladkiyo ke sath isne...

While the inspector was thanking him, Mini walked upto that person and held his arm to make him turn towards her. Ut was none other than the criminal, Jatin. With tears ready to roll down her face, she slapped him so hard that he fell down on the ground. She held his collar and made him stand again. The fear in her heart turned into anger and her eyes turned fiery with rage.

Mini: Hath kaise lagaya tune in ladkiyo ko?

She punched him in his stomach and he winced in pain. Neil and the inspector saw her and ran upto her but Mini was out of control. Neil held her from back to stop her from beating him more and to calm her down.

Neil: Mini, kya kar rahi ho? Chhodo usey!

Mini: Nahi Neil. Aaj nahi. Police isey pichle 2 saal se dhund rahi hai par sirf 2 saal purana criminal nahi hai yeh. Itne saalo se mere ander jo darr, jo takleef, kahin na kahin ander dabb gayi thi, aaj isey dekh kar woh gusse mein badal gaya hai. Aur gussa aisa hai ki...aaj isey main chhodungi. Iss baar Babes nahi, it's Mini whom he is dealing with. Aur aaj toh isne Arya aur in ladkiyo ko bhi..

This was enough for him to understand what and whom she was talking about. He too was enraged now. His eyes turned red with anger. Mini and Neil were facing each other while taking. Seeing the opportunity, Jatin tried to run away from there but the police officer held him from behind. Neil came upto him and held his collar. He beat him so hard that he started bleeding.

Mini: Chhod do Neil isey. Koi faida nahi hai. Aisa insaan kabhi seedha nahi ho sakta. Kutte ki dum hai naa, jitni bhi seedhi kar lo, tedhi ki tedhi hi rahegi.

Mini tried to stop him from thrashing him more but Neil didn't stop. The police had to intervene and took Jatin away from there. By that time, the parents of those girls had also arrived there and saw everything that had happened.

Meetha Ishq: An Untold Story of Two Souls | MiNeil | Patiala Babes | SouNoor जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें