11. The Dayshift

You slept horribly last night and it didn't help that William barged into the room at 6 in the morning to wake you up. He practically had to drag you out of the bed to get you to wake up.

"Okay okay fine." You grumbled.

William smiled at you when you admitted defeat. "Good, now here's the uniform. Quick, go have a shower and then put it on. We have to be there by 7."

"But what about your kid?"

"Kids." William corrected you. "The eldest can take care of them, I'm sure. Now hurry up. I'll make you some breakfast for when you come down." And then he walked out.

You sighed and eventually did take a shower and changed into the uniform.

It was a purple button up that had to be tucked in with somewhat baggy black pants. Shoes would have been optional, however you only had that same pair of black leather lace-up boots that were apart of your uniform as a Security Guard.

You were just slightly confused as to how William remembered what size you were because you were sure that he would have forgotten, especially with how busy he would be. Maybe he had written it somewhere or it was just memory?

Walking down the stairs, you saw William put down two plates of food, both containing bacon, eggs and toast, in the table. The standard British breakfast.

"Come, eat." Was all William said and you obliged.

It wasn't long after that you both had finished eating. You offered to wash the dishes but William said that he'll do it when he arrived back.

"Also, here's the employee badge. Put it on." William handed you a shiny silver looking badge that said 'EMPLOYEE'. you quickly put it on and then followed after William.

...

The sun was only just starting to rise when William parked the car in the parking lot of Freddy Fazbears. You kind of wished you never came back here if you were being honest with yourself, but you couldn't do my about it now.

Opening the side door, you stepped out of the car, and so did William. He locked the car and hastily brought you into the pizzeria as it had begun to drizzle abit.

Henry was walking with a box full of metal and plastic.

"Oh, hey William.." Henry paused, raising an eyebrow. He seemed confused as he looked over towards you. "Y/N? You're back already?"

"Uhh.. Yeah.."

Henry glanced back at William. "Shouldn't Y/N take awhile off..? You know, so he can recover abit since the incident?"

"He'll be fine." William reassured, patting Henry on the shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

"I am very sure.. Now please do stop worrying." He said, plastering a wide grin on his face, trying to seem more convincing.

"Alright then.. Why is Y/N here anyway? He doesn't work the dayshift."

"He can't work the nightshift when injured like that, can he? That is why he will be working the dayshift now, its also so then I can make sure he is alright incase anything happens." William looked over at you. "Isn't that right, Y/N."

You glanced awkwardly at William, then to Henry, and then back at William. "Uhh.. Yeah.. Sure." Honestly, you knew very well that you were going to report William to Henry. Henry needed to know that William stuffed you in that suit in the first place, and that he also threatened your life with a knife.