23. SMUT | Frisky Risk in His Office

Before you knew it, hands wrapped around your waist as soon as you stood up and pulled you back down, into William's lap. You wriggled slightly, surprised by what just happened. William responded with a dark chuckle, his hands sliding underneath your shirt and slowly caressing your sides.

"Mmm, how about we have a little bit of fun whilst we have alot of time to spare, shall we?"
-------------------------------------------------------
CONTINUED FROM LAST CHAPTER

William grinded slowly against you, lightly kissing and nipping at your neck.

"William, it would be too risky here. If you want to do this then you will have to wait." You said in a hushed voice, glancing at the clock on the wall. It was past closing time by now, but Henry and some other employees could be finishing up their shifts.

"Please.. I can not wait any longer.." William muttered, his breathing becoming slightly irregular from his grinding.

You let out a small groan and nodded. "Alright.. Just this once then.. But if we get caught, then I am blaming you."

William let out a slight chuckle and grinned. He pulled you closer, letting his grinding against you pick up a slight bit more pace than before but still remaining slow. You let out a small whine and William went a little more rougher, emitting more slightly louder moans from you. Then William stopped.

"Stand up." William commanded, and you obliged, standing up and facing him. William smirked slightly before getting up. He pinned you down to his desk, knocking off a few items onto the floor, including the piece of paper with doodles on it. He had spread your legs open wide too and took his place in-between them, giving him better access.

"O-Oh-" Your eyed widened slightly in surprise. That was not what you had been expecting.

"What? Surprised, darling?" William mused, exaggerating the darling that his rich thick British accent added tone to.

You nodded slightly and William gently grabbed your chin, pushing your face upwards slightly and making you look at him. He leaned downwards slightly, bringing both of your faces closer. "You're going to have to be more vocal than that dear if you want us to get anywhere with this." William said, the corners of his lips trying to curl upwards but he fought the urge.

William leaned down fully now and kissed you on the lips, biting down gently on your lower lip and causing you to make a sharp gasping sound. He smiled against your lips and stuck his tongue in your mouth, tasting you.

During this, William slid a hand under your shirt and began groping your chest delicately. You whimpered quietly and William pulled away from the kiss, watching as you squirmed underneath him. "Oh I love the way you writhe underneath me.."

All you did was respond back with a few breathless whines.

William once again began to slowly grind his hips into yours, eventually placing both of his hands on your hips to guide you with him rhythmically. You let out a few pathetic and breathless moans whilst at the same time trying to keep as quiet as possible. You both were still in the workplace after all.

William leaned towards your neck, nipping at the tender skin there before slowly tracing down to your collarbone and targeting a specific area he had found sensitive in your previous session with him. You let out a dark, lewd moan that was more vocal than the previous ones, and that only riled William up more.

"Oh Y/N.. I would fuck you right now if I could... But I am not done with you yet." William groaned, a hint of disappointment in his voice.