18. Back to Work

Rain lashed and battered aggressively at the window, causing you to jump awake and alert an hour earlier than usual. You spent 30 minutes showering in blaring hot water, mostly just standing there and questioning your life right now, but eventually you finished what you had to do and put on your work uniform. It was 5:40am now and it seemed that no one else in the household was awake.

Silently creeping down the steps, you headed towards the kitchen and prepared the basic English breakfast, beans on toast. You even made a second portion and put it in the microwave.

You picked at the food for awhile before forcing yourself eating it. You didn't have too much of an appetite right now but you kind of had to eat.

You had already begun washing your dish clean when William had walked into the kitchen.

"I made breakfast. Just heat it up in the microwave for a few minutes." You said, not looking away from the dish you was still cleaning.

William nodded slowly, watching you for a moment before walking to the microwave and letting the food heat up.

He then looked at you. "Dear.. You sound tired." He said, somehow sympathetically.

"Don't call me dear." You said as you dried the plate and set it down.

"Oh? Shouldn't I be able to call you dear after the time we fu-"

"We don't talk about that!" You said, abit too loud than what you were anticipating.

William went silent, stunned for a moment, but then spoke up again with a light chuckle. "Alright alright.. You really should have seen your face after that though.. You looked so angry that it was kind of cute. Unfortunate that you blacked out though." William said, approaching you. "But honestly.. We should do it again at some point.. I really enjoyed that session of ours, and I'm sure you secretly did too~" William smirked, slowly wrapping his arms around your waist from behind and caressing your sides gently. He hunched over you slightly, breathing warmly down your neck and making you shiver.

"U-Uh-" You stammered, face flushed red in embarrasment. Fuck, what do you say now??

"Maaayyybeeeeee-" You quickly put your hand to William's face and pushed him away, quickly then turning to look at him. "-Not"

"I'm sure you'll change your mind eventually." William shrugged as the microwave beeped. He took his food out of the microwave. "Thanks for the breakfast." Was all William said as he walked out of the kitchen.

You leaned against the kitchen countertop, pinching yourself on the bridge of your nose. You closed your eyes and thought for a moment. God, why does he have to be so weird? Is it bad to say I'm starting to just get used to this now?- Except for the uh.. The kid murdering part.. I'll never get used to that- Wait didn't we fuck on this kitchen countertop- Ew- That is not hygienic at all! You quickly stood up straight, no longer leaning against the counter. Why did he even do it there anyway? You sighed.

William walked back in and washed his dish clean.

"Alright, it's best we head back to work now. Don't want to be late caught up in our own thoughts now do we?" William said as he poked you on the nose and then dried his hands with a cloth.

You blinked, stunned for a moment before you quickly wiped your nose.

William smirked and then trodded off. "You really need to stop worrying, lad. Anyway come on, we really need to get going."