17. Internal Crisis Time

It was the next day and you couldn't really be bothered anymore, so you sat in your room for the majority of the day just the think things through. Why? Probably because you just needed some alone time.

You got up from your bed and walked to the window, prodding it open and inhaling the outside air. You watched as few cars whizzed by in a hurry, and others parking into nearby houses. You never really paid attention to the scenery outside of the house and the neighbourhood, but now that you looked carefully at it it wasn't all too bad.. But you did still wish you were back at home. What even happened to your home? Has it been cleared out? Does someone else live in it? How long has it been since you have went there?

You sighed and withdrew from the window, shutting it. You then sat down at the edge of your bed, thinking.. Have any of your friends noticed you are missing.. Or mostly missing anyway? Does anyone care about your sudden disappearance from the outside world? Hell, you're starting to forget everything about the outside world now. You have been isolated for so long, just heading to and from two buildings pretty much everyday of your life. Yeah you have Elizabeth or those other two children you couldn't remember the name of, but you're still stranded with a murderer. Those children can't save you from him. He knows that.. He blocked you from all contact with the outside world and is slowly breaking you down and tearing you apart.. And for what? Why hasn't he just killed you yet like he did with all of his other victims? What is so special about you?

You groaned and flopped on the bed, covering your face with your hands in dread.

You have pretty much no rights to your own life now. You have no money for yourself, you can't even talk to your friends, you don't have a right to decisions and you don't even have control over your body at this point.

What is life if you have no control over anything now? Are you forever going to live this controlled and secluded lifestyle?

What is William even trying to do? What is his end goal for this? Just to experiment and see how long you can bare this load? Who knows?? He will never tell you anyway..

..But you still needed to get out of here.. But how would you continue on after this? All the trauma- You feel like you need someone to be there for you.. To rely on.. Just how will this work out?

A/N - Short chapter I know, and really it's just a filler chapter so it is not really that important.

feeling abit lazy lmao