PROLOGUE

A loud crash is the only thing you heard before blacking out.

___________________________

The sound of sirens and muffled yells awoke you from what felt like a deep slumber.

So noisy... Could you guys shut up and let me have my final moment in peace?

You felt someone move beside you, you were alone while driving... Who could it be? You thought.

You let out a quiet groan, feeling immense pain in your stomach. You moved to try to feel what it is but it only worsened the pain you felt later

"Shit" - you cursed. The blood tracing waterfalls as it goes down to pool on your thighs from your impaled stomach.

This is the end of the road of life for me, huh? I want to see middy again...

That someone seemed to have heard you as you felt them stop what they are doing inside the used-to-be car you sitting on.

"Sir, Please keep your eyes open. We'll get you out of there!"

Pfft, are you kidding me? Get me out? Bitch can't you see I'm impaled over something? I'm sure I will look like a fucking strawberry-glazed donut once I'm removed

The thought made you almost feel embarrassed after imagining what you'll look like and also laugh at the thought of your favorite anime-manga chapter, about the "Donut jokes" the fandom created. You don't know what to choose but all you knew is that you'll die anyway.

Your vision started to blur and your body weaken more, blood started to break out of the loose hole in your stomach. Your body slowly loses its sensibility as it goes completely numb.

The person became more frantic seeing your state. "Sir please keep your eyes open! Shit, I'll run out of time, I won't be able to save you, I- I don't want the same situation to happen again"

Damn it just let me die, Takemitchy.

You felt your life giving up from your body as how you gave up studying for your exams, feeling your eyes slowly close against your will

"M-my password-...rd is 125219... Delete my... F-fucking history...."