Chapter 13

_________________________________

"Y/n-sama!!! Let's check out the Karachi!!"  Ume enthusiastically said, her now grown up body clearly shaking in excitement. Eyes looking around the colorful shops of different kinds.

Sweat dripped down your forehead as you show a cheeky smile "The new opened boutique?" You asked, wiping the sweat off with the sleeves of your yukata. Ume nodded "Yes! I heard they sell high quality clothing and-"

Gyutaro who knows where this is going, immediately interfered. "Didn't you already bought too much clothes?" Gyutaro deadpaned as he point his head at the 10 shopping bags on his hand. The bags are filled with high quality kimono's and other things like make up and sandals.

Gyutaro also grown up, a lot of changes undergone. Gyutaro's body changed from malnourished to a healthy one. His  long wavy black hair fading to a shade of green are styled into a half bun. He's wearing a black Yukata with a white haori on top, it is also paired with a dark shade of red hakama. The only thing that haven't changed from him are the black marks on his face and arms.

Ume looked at you with pleading eyes. Not wanting to deal with it and with the urge to finally buy food which was the primary reason you came here for- and go home, You averted your gaze from her to Gyutaro who's eyes already staring at you with the expression of 'You spoiled her rotten, and it's your responsibility so deal with it'.

Sighing through your nose, you glanced back to Ume who's eyes are still pleading. You felt like a Father scolding his spoiled daughter, well.... it may look like it since you're in your second form which is your body is modified to a males.

Blue with a tint of teal colored eyes,  red eyeliner drawn under complementing the sharpness of your eyes. Perfectly sharp jawline with chesled structure. Long White hair styled into a low ponytail. For the clothes you were wearing a dark shade of purple yukata paired with a black colored hakama.

"We'll go there soon, we need to buy ingredients for our food this week" You said holding a list of things you really need to buy on the first place.

"But-" Ume insisted but you got that covered, "You don't want them to starve do you?". Ume stopped for a moment before silently nodding.

You looked at Gyutaro who's head is above the clouds for a moment.

Connecting your mind to his thoughts, you questioned, ' You good, Gyutaro?'. Your words seems to smack him back to reality to which he nodded back.

'All good Y/n-san.'

'Let's go buy some food now' you gestured your head to the stall selling types of meats.

Gyutaro nodded, 'Did Ume finished her spoiled tantrums?'

Scoffing, you started to head at the direction of the stall with a unnoticeable smirk plasterd to your lips.

'Yeah'

_____________________________

You and Gyutaro stood in front of a stall that sells jewelries, it was now afternoon. Facepalming you breathe out an exhausted sigh, " Were did Ume got off to now?" You asked, tired as Ume had happened to wander off 4 times in a row while the three of you were buying things that is needed at the mansion.

"Let's just leave her here, maybe someone will take her and maybe spoil her better than us" Gyutaro muttered as he scratch his cheek with his pointer finger. Eyes narrowed in sleepiness, lips formed into thin line.

Averting your eyes at the crowd, you looked at Gyutaro, "Aren't you used of her doing these often? How come now- are you disowning her?".

Gyutaro looked back at you, " I'm not, but I might will be if she keep disappearing at huge crowded places like this" he deadpand, averting his eyes from you to search at the crowd in hopes of finding a mop of white.

Sighing, you tied your now freed hair into a half bun. The hair tie caging your hair has snapped that's why you bought a new one at the jewellery stall you and Gyutaro are in front of. The hair tie you bought has small blue and teal gems around  the rubber band, then there is a long thin black fabric attached to it too! you can make into a ribbon if you tie it.

"Let's go find her" You mumbled and started walking, Gyutaro following your lead.

"She wanted to go to the new opened boutique.... Karaque was it?" Gyutaro asked, unsure if he said the name of toe boutique right.

"It's Karachi, we'll check it first" you corrected as you looked from side to side to identify where the mentioned new opened boutique is located at.

Seeing that it's only 10 shops away, you looked at Gyutaro and motioned him to follow your lead which he did.

There were a lot of people you bumped on the way which is understandable as it was very crowded there. With few struggles there and there you both arrived at the Karachi.

The bell inside rang signaling that someone entered, the cashier on the register heads snapped towards your direction, walking towards the both of you, she bowed with a welcoming smile on her face.

"Welcome to Karachi! What can I help you gentlemen's today?" She asked, once she stood up straight, she stares at you for a minute before her face burst to different shades of red 'So Handsome!!' . You nodded as a sign of acknowledgement, taking a breath you asked. "Have you seen a teen, she's around this tall-" you gestured out the side of your chest. " She has long white hair with lime green tips, blue eyes and she's wearing a black kimono with a-... Pink obi."

The register thought for a moment. Noticing how her face lit up, you knew Ume is inside.
"Ah! Yes, she entered here a while ago!" She clicked her thumb and middle finger.

She was about to speak when a costumer cut her of saying that he's been calling her for a minute now. The register left before saying a quick "Hope you find the person you're finding!"

"You're always getting them all huh Y/n-san" Gyutaro muttered in incredulity, seeing how the girl looked at you a minute ago.

"Yeah I guess, but she's not my type" you mattered walking through the aisles.

Not looking below, you bumped into someone. Looking down you saw two children, staring down at them you observed their features- finding them somewhat familiar.

Then it came crashing down on you. Those Maroon and dark pink eyes... No doubt they're....