Chapter 3.5

________________________

Feathery quil being dragged across the smooth plane of the paper, the ink on the quilt printing on the path it was being dragged as it forms into letters that include in the word you're writing.

Plum-red eyes skim through the letter they have written, checking if they have made any mistakes or forgot to put.

'Dearest mornings to you Tamayo and Yoshiro, I hope this message came to you in one piece. The topic mentioned in this letter isn't about the alliance we three formed yesterday night, it is about my reason.

I wrote this to ask you for a request, I would like you to help me create an antidote, the use of it will be in the far future.

Do not sweat, the antidote we'll be making isn't for the evil cause but the exact opposite. I believe that it'll be of good use in the future.... when the right time comes

I thought you'll somehow need samples, these tiny capsules contain the blood of Muzan's demons we have slain this past decade.  I included blood and my demons.

I also wrote a message for him to inform him of what we were about to do, knowing the fact that I still hadn't completely earned his trust yet.

A response would be appreciated, 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗼 —'

You sighed, contented with what you have wrote. You dipped the quill into the ink once more to finish the last touches.

—Sincerely From
   𝗥𝗶𝗸𝘂𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗬\𝗻'

________________________

𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

➪ The last name 𝗥𝗶𝗸𝘂𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗲 means (𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘺) 𝗥𝗶𝗸𝘂 and (𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘥𝘰𝘮) Omo-𝗜𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗲

➪Y/n's favorite Japanese desserts that have been mentioned so far are Mochi (With ice cream filling) and Mitarashi Dango.

➪Y/n eats a lot, especially if it's sweets.

➪ She was surprised when human food don't disgust her.

➪ Y/n never gets fat despite eating food for 6 people almost every day, why is that? 🤔