ON HOLD

This story will be on hold for further moments, I feel kind of guilty leaving you guys in the dark like that all of the sudden heh- actually i have a proper explaination for that! I've been actually busy with school projects and activities my school are hosting to. Entrams are also going near ... And I don't really have time to write as i just pass out whenever i get the chance to lay down due to tiredness!

Anyways ehem- I don't know how long this story will be on hold for how long but what i know is that i will continue this story once my schedule ease up a bit!

No worries about me being gone for a while, i still check my notifications if i have free time to spare, and it's good to see that my story has grown reads like 13k?! I don't really expect Another One  to be noticed like this, its the least i expected it heh- i also cool to read all of your comments it boost me to write so soon! Seeing your interactions with other readers are fun and it's cool that you're simping with my oc Hoshi btw! I know he's handsome but is it really ok for you to be the mother/father of his daughter??

I'm getting off topic there- How are you guys? I'm hoping to be back soon so i can swarm you all with updates. Pop on your notification soon, see ya my dear readers! 🤍