Chapter 12

_______________________________________

"Uhmphhh! You're back already?! Holy satan stop it!" Groaned Maede as the child with black chin length hair with a yellow stripe on the middle landed on his stomach with a giggle.

What stood out the most was the child's slitted golden eyes and the brown golf cap sitting on top of the crown of their head.

"The hell did you got yourself into? Huh?" Gyutaro muttered as he and Ume dottedly looked at the scene that's currently playing in front of them.

"It's 'we' brother, and I don't know either" Ume corrected as she transferred her balance to another foot.

"Give me my melonpan you bitch!" The child screeched as she immediately stood up from her sitting position to chase Maede who was running around with a paper bag filled with freshly baked melon pan inside that he secretly snatched inside the child's sling bag.

"No can do, Toca! Come on and get it or else I'll eat it all " Maede teased the child who's name is Toca, he got his tongue out before putting one piece of melon pan on his mouth, chewing on it as he looks at the pissed off child.

Toca gaped at the paper bag held by Maede, mouth slightly opened showing the sharp ends of her canines. She then glared at the smugly smirking while eating Maede.

Melon pan is what Toca value in life. Yeah it's a bread so what? All of us has our own kind of things we value, may be it our phones, blankets or maybe even sand, you name it.

We value things that's very important to us, as it is given by someone we love or we got by our selves but Toca's value of melon pan is a different story.

And that story is what we will hear later.

Toca will protect her melon pan with her life and she knows that Maede know it as they know each other for years now. Maede was just using that knowledge to tease her.

So Toca did what she got to do, she gave Maede what he wants.

With that she crouched, focusing her strength on her feet before pouncing at Maede who didn't see it coming.

As she was in the air she grabbed the paper bag filled goodness and landed on Maede with a 'ouff '. You who knows what she's about to do thought,

'I feel bad for you Maede, but it's self pity who's on the chain right now and at it's finest as these sibs are going to see it'

With you and the two siblings watching, Toca tazed Maede with her hand. Maede groaned as it stings, "You win! Damn it I surrender just stop!" Retort Maede when Toca tazed him again.

"Hmp, take my melon pans again" glared Toca.

"Yeah yeah" Maede rolled his eyes.

"Ok, can you get off me now?"

"Hump, idiot" with that Toca stood up.

Gyutaro looked at you in suspicion. You who noticed and know what he meant nodded with the look saying 'We'll talk about this later'

"I thought Maede fears kids? Based on how he saw me earlier" Ume asked referring how Maede and Toca interacted earlier.

"Yeah, she's the only kid he tolerates" Answered a female voice beside Ume, causing her to flinch at the female's sudden arival.