Chapter 1

____________________________________

Cries are all that you heard.

That cry you thought to be coming from a newborn child just got louder and louder every second pass by.

You felt that you have slept for eternity, your bones feel so weak and rigid like you haven't moved for so long and your skin is so sensitive yet numb.

Wanting to feel something, you tried to open your eyes but they didn't budge, it seemed like they were glued together...

Though you felt strange, your mouth seemed to move out of control as if it has its own life...

You internally froze, realizing something.

'Life'

You remembered it now... Going back to it

You died because of a cute momma deer with her baby stuck in the headlights.

You had swerved the car on your instinct, ramming the car with you in it onto a tree, and well... Died.

What? Don't judge yourself, I LOVED deers and you thought other animals are cute little shits except for those bloody killing bird fuckers which you found creepy and disturbing to look at.

You could never bring yourself to kill one, especially if they have babies with them, but since life is against you, you're the one who got killed instead. Isn't it a nice exchange?

But! Here are you looking alive- But as a  baby... WHAT?! BABY???  You froze as you realize the situation you're currently in... but at least you're alive and breathing! Right?

Well, you spoke too soon-

As soon as you thought of that your mouth came to a halt, and it ceased your crying, breathing became hard and slow as your lungs only inspire small puffs of air

"Wait! no!" — You spoke too soon.

You felt the presence of a group of people, they were rushed and panicking.

Yelling, Crying, and, a bunch of heavy footsteps that you guessed in a total of five people can be heard as you felt someone gently yet firmly pump your small stomach which was working.

"Oh dear, please be okay!" Pleaded a female voice. You're guessing was the voice of your mom.

"Please do everything you can! Please let my only baby survive...."

"We'll do everything we can do, my lady. Her lungs are too weak to handle the exchange of oxygen. There's this certain liquid we can inject into her body to support her growing up. One severely sick person has used this medication and got better immediately- which will also have the same effect on your daughter"

The male doctor who is attending to the woman showed the medicine he is talking about.

"— This is the last one of its kind as the doctor who created this had died. The choice is yours, my lady."

"Then do it, as long as my baby lives a healthy life"

"Wait for what? .....it sounds familiar but where? "

You felt a needle poke your tiny fragile arm. The liquid in the syringe slowly enters your veins, flowing with the cells on your nerves and spreading through your body.

A minute passed It hasn't taken effect yet but suddenly my whole body felt immense pain.

At first, you felt your body burn like you were in a microwave with the poodle, then that burning sensation turned into excruciating pain.

Your limbs feel like it's going to explode, veins visibly turning red on the skin as it painfully throbs.

You let out a distressed whine, not being able to endure the extreme pain.

"Oh- holy shit! What evil deeds did I do in my past life to receive this pain?"

Your baby body can't handle the pain anymore. With one last distressed cry, you passed out.