Chapter 14

________________________
Meet the beautiful wife!.... And her kids...

"Nezuko! Tanjiro! There you two are!" A woman with long silky black hair and purple eyes ran to her children worriedly after seeing them butt on the ground with a tall (HANDSOME) man towering over them. She gently helped her children back up as they had landed on their bum because of the impact of bumping onto you. "I was worried when you both ran off like that! Please don't do it again, okay?" She muttered, begging with such desperateness hoping this won't happen again, she held her children's cheeks with her hands caressing them softly with love and care, her eyes filled to the brim of worry and solace, afraid of losing her children.

The children who are named Tanjiro and Nezuko felt their mothers worry down to their core as they both looked down at the floor in guilt, their hands adorably holding tightly to each other as they did so. Tanjiro the oldest among the two of them looked at his mother with eyes full of determination and persuasion, " I promise Mom, it won't happen again!" The burgundy haired vowed, to top it all he has his hands clenched adorably on top of his clothes where his heart is

"How cute~!"

You said loudly enough for their attention to be diverted to you. The mother stood up, clutching her knee in support, feeling her legs go numb for a bit, and immediately bowed, apologizing "I'm sorry for the inconvenience sir." The woman said with a gentle voice and sincerity. Tanjiro who also wanted to apologize copied his mother's action and said 'sorry' under his breath. Nezuko who doesn't know what is going on just cluelessly followed the action of her older brother.

You looked down dumbfounded as if the action they did was from the planet Mars. "Oh- uh please it's alright miss-?", you purposely said with such a questionable tone, you already know her name but it's better to be careful to not arose suspicion, especially from the Kamado family.

The woman stood back up, her children followed suit. Her gentle eyes bore into your fierce ones with a smile on her face.

"it's Kie, sir," Kie said as you stare her off like a creepy vermin, you can't help it... She looks so beautiful with her hair down.

'So beautiful!! I wish to marry you but you already have kids!!!!"