Chapter 3

________________________

Plum-red eyes staring at your soul, well— it is if you have one.

There you sat on the tatami mat on the floor, feet crossed and a hand cupping half of your face, your eyes wide as you stared at your reflection

Holy fucking stick in Muzan's ass

Your eyes were completely different from what your parents had. You don't have your mother's ocean blue eyes and your father's teal ones. Though the only things that you got from their genes are your father's sharp eyes and his hair color.

It made you wonder.

Have they noticed that you have a different eye color? If yes then, why didn't they question it yet?

You already know how you got this color to your eyes, you are meant to have them, you knew the minute you thought the doctor said was familiar though you can't anything about it as it already had happened.

But it made you worried and insecure about yourself, being different from your clan and all.

Sighing, it felt like the entire universe was against you today. Your breathing is slow and labored, and the weight on your shoulders slows you down whenever you're walking.

Having the exact ability as the Demon King, Muzan Kibutsuji is a blessing and a curse or a Ketchup and Mustard at the same time.

You know that you'll perhaps survive everything that will happen in the manga because of the portion of power and demon blood you have within your body. The only thing you still don't know is that, how will you use it.

Maybe help everyone against your kind secretly, and go with the flow, if you met a character then you meet nothing else to it until their the one who has attached themselves to you. You could do that if it is the only you can do to the series, the plot has changed you figured out the first moment you had gone outside.

Yeah, that's right. You aren't going to do that shit every mc do whenever they get transported or Reincarnated into another universe like those fanfictions you've read when you were bored.

You're just probably existing to make everything more complicated than it already is.

But being a Demon Queen— well a Demon Princess since you are still in a child's body—itself? Hah! A fucking curse.

The whole Demon Slayer Corps would be on your ass once they found out about you.

But do you care?

Hell No~

Why?

It is because you've been already planning something for a hot minute!

Yes, a minute! You have three brains that make you smart, well that is what you thought at least.

But is it a fail-safe plan? Only time and time will know

The sound of knocking disrupted you from your inner shenanigans.

"Y/n, Dear. Are you in there?" Asked a soft voice of a woman behind the shoji doors.

"Yes!" You replied. The shoji door slides revealing Yatoka— your loving mother, on her hands, there laid a plate of different flavored mochi and mitarashi dango. She has bought a lot knowing how big your appetite can be based on her experience for she has been with you growing up as your mother.

She stepped up and sat behind you, putting the plate on the table near her before she started caressing your hair.

The small gesture made you feel at ease despite the stress of your recent discovery and plan

You unconsciously laid on her lap. You let out a hum of contentment and closed your eyes.

Yatoka on the other hand, smiled, still caressing your hair.

She stared at you with loving eyes, admiring her daughter's beauty. 'She's beautiful' was her first thought when she first saw you, she was happy when she and her husband finally have a child of their own.

She said the same sentence when you first open your eyes. 'They're beautiful ' even if your plum red colored eyes didn't match any of theirs.

She thought that you have fallen asleep so when you asked this question made her smile drop.

"Mom, am I weird for having this eye color?"

Yatoka shook her head, ocean blue eyes meeting your plum red ones as she softly smiled.

"It's not weird, Y/n. Remember that. It's beautiful like crimson roses showered by the moonlight during midnight, giving it a beautiful glow that can attract anyone who even laid their eyes on—

you're special for having such unique eye color, you are special ever since you were born, everyone is"