Chapter: 6

______________________________

Hundreds of years have passed. You became stronger and better at handling your power! Up to this day, you've been occupying yourself by doing things that are beneficial for the nearing future, for the war that is about to come.

You have been improving your abilities and exploring all over the corner to find a secluded place to create a structure to hide from the mischievous eyes of the enemy and demon slayers who don't know of your existence yet- except Yorichii of course. Sadly, you can't see him anymore as he had died of old age, he had refused to be turned into a demon even if he want to be with his brother and fulfill his dreams of being happy with his family.

With the mentioned structure, it spread throughout the vicinity with a length similar to a city, with this width all of your demons could stay there with their own huge spaces designed to how they wanted it to look, they could rest there anytime they like whenever they had finished their assigned tasks.

Day by day, on an endless loop. The real deal- which is the start of the series, was getting nearer and nearer as the sun goes down and the moon came out, its cycle going on repeat every day till to this day.

The moon has raised, moonlight coating the dark streets as you and your demon companion walk- with things on hand, towards the town where, or you maybe know as 'Daki' and Gyutaro live.

"A great night isn't it, Hoshiteru?" You asked, blue irises facing straight ahead on the path that leads to the village.

"It is Y/n-sama" A man with white blonde hair that is separated in the middle and styled into two pigtails, baby hairs framing his face, side glanced at you before facing ahead and answering them with a tone of respect.

Full Moon Rank 1: Hoshiteru Keiji
-Y/n's Right-hand Man-

" if ask ask.?Where are we heading to, [ name ]- sama?" He asked piqued in interest since you rarely go out anymore, you have been busy due to the mansion being fully built for use of everyone, it came as a surprise to him when you had asked him for his company.

"We're visiting someone I've been eyeing for a while" What you said was a half-truth, you were patiently (more like impatiently) waiting for this day to arrive to finally see the siblings in person, they deserve to be treated well especially Gyutaro from being mistreated for so long.

You wanted them to be under your protection, that's why you came today instead of tomorrow when Douma would obliterate everyone and recruit them to be one of Muzan's ruthless and power-hungry demons.

taking a turn left in the narrow alleyway, you both arrive at where Ume and Gyutaro abide on what scene the manga had shown in the series.

There you see the two siblings, huddled together for warmth on the corner of a house in a makeshift blanket that is made up of dried layers of leaves that are joined together with dark brown rope that is sometimes used as a roof for houses.
full onto the ground,

Snow rains above as it slowly dances till it reaches the ground coating the rough surface of the pavement, while the others land on the roof of the houses creating a snow wonderland look- though you might want to recheck your words because 
way to describe such a village is the complete opposite.

Rashomon Riverbank of Yoshowara- is the lowest class of the Entertainment District which means the people's eyes would be more attracted to the richest or high-class part of the district, Inflicting this village to be unnoticed and avoided by people which causa es lack of income, which is expected because of the inadequacy of clients.

It is also full of toxicity of the people residing and ruins-like surroundings, it was mostly the people that are on top of the food chain of toxicity in general - this also adds more reasons why you should take the siblings in your care.

Oh, you WILL take them out of here.

And it's now

not tomorrow, not never.

Walking closer to them, you offer them the warm blanket inside the Kago- a light smooth basket looking-bag that is made entirely of the paper band.

"A cold night it is tonight huh? A blanket would warm you both up..... Gyutaro, Ume"

__________________________________

Author's Note:

The chapter should've been over 1000+ words but I made it up to 795 instead. My bad, it was kinda rushed since my load was about to expire but the next chapter will be a little longer than this!

_______________________________