Chapter 3 : new freind

The physician was hesitant but finally spoke.

   "The young master is doing fine, his body doesn’t seem to have any abnormalities.."

   The whole room went quiet for a while.

A few seconds later one of the maid finally reacted.

   "What!? Are you sure? The youngmaster was clearly in pain an hour ago!?" The maid frantically shouted.

   The physician sweated but the diagnosis does say that the boy was healthy.

    The physician was confused and at that moment the young boy in the bed opened his eyes and looked around.

   The maid named Ria walked towards the youngmaster and started questioning her youngmaster "Youngmaster, are you alright? Does your head still hurt?" the young boy shooked his head and pointed at the water in the drawer, the maid noticed and took the water and passed it to Andrew.

   After a few minutes the young boy drank 8 glass of water and spoke "I'm alright, I would like to be alone for the time being." the maid was hesitant but nodded and left with all of the servants and physician.

.........................
.................

   It seems that they're gone now, let's see whats new on my status

[Window]
[Name: Andrew Cultz / Anjin Akihira (Status}

Age:17

Race: Dieila

Gender : Male

Appearance: Dark chocolate brown hair, jeweled emerald green eyes, tender milk white skin, plump natural red lips.

Magic: Taming, creation, contractor

Active Skills: dignified aura, wisdom, suppression, Supermarket

Passive skills: clairvoyance, eye of truth

Mana power:50/100

Health:35/35

Speed:89/100

Agility:90/100

Mental power:200/100

Blessing/s:
Blessed with wisdom and love

Title/s: reincarnator, Royal survivor, Villain, Brat, Demon, Beast, Contractor   
(Advice: Taking off your necklace can show your original appearance.)
__

(Taming }
A magic unique to beast tamers, it helps with a beast and the user understand each other and have a better relationship and could easily tame the beast below the users level.

__

(Creation }
Creation, this skill is a very special authority that was given to the users by a god/ess to the users. Since it's only a small amount of authority to create, and give the users the right to use such power as a non-transcendent being. The ability could only be used when materials that are needed to Create the needed product by the user, and the higher the level, the more it could create.

__

(Contractor }
It can make contracts with anything with a life force, and so- spirits and fae's included, demons or angels. Beast with intelligence, this contract are very unique magic to who'm have a spirit or fae guardian.

__

(Dignified Aura}
When activated, an aura invisible to the naked eye, could affect a anything with life and influence a good and positive view of the users, it could help a gloomy atmosphere brighten, or help with businezs negotiations.