Chapter 11 - Marking

Around dawn Andrew finnaly woke up. He looked around weakly, his eyes wandered around and caught a familiar figure, his wide back faced him.

'Sh- I thought he already left! This is so awkward, how embarrassing..'

Andrew lowered his head in silence.

Andrew remembered the previous event and felt guilty, after what the other party had done for him he stayed silent? How ungrateful!

Andrew look back up to Nathan and met each others eyes, the two of them looked at each other awkwardly, but Nathan took the chance to break the ice.

"I see you're awake.. How are you feeling?" He sat down on the stool next to Andrew.

"Weak.. But alright now.. T-Thanks, for helping me." Andrew said seriously making the atmosphere tense up.

On the other hand Nathan noticed the tensed Andrew, mischievously, he grinned and crossed his legs comfortably.

"No worries, I haven't marked you." This sentence caught Andrew off gaurd and looked at him in surprise.

"But you simply owe me a favor now~" Nathan ruffled Andrews hair trying to mess with him.

'I was wrong thinking he was righteous!'
Feeling annoyed Andrew could only force a small smile on his face, which, made it only intriguing for Nathan to tease. A small chuckle eventually slipped out of Nathans lips.

Since then everytime the two met they would bicker, others thought they have bad relationship or frenemies for some people after seeing them help each other out sometimes which is rare.

Andrew thought carefully what exactly are they? An enemy? Rival? Or Freinds..?
forget the last one how could they be freinds when all they do is mess around with each other?

Fortunately he didn't ran into anymore land mines and was able to stay away from them.

A day has passed since the incident and Andrew stayed in his room for half a day to avoid trouble, but Andrew can't stay put in the room all day, what could he do? during his heat cycle his appearance reverted back to normal, now his pounty ears flinches by the slightest sound and wind.

Was his ears always this sensitive? Andrew could not help but suffer the high heat burning his body, he had an urge to take off his clothes, yet he can't.

Knock! Knack..!

Andrew groaned from the sound, his ears twitched and reddened deeply.

"Andrew..? Hey man, are you alright? You've been holed up in your room for half a day, aren't you hungry?"

'Ah, it turns out to be Mico.. so hot, alpha, where- Ah! No!' Andrew shook his head and panted heavily, he weakly replied to the worried child on the other side of the door.

"Mico, I'm alright.. Huff.. I'll be fine, you go ahead and eat." Andrew held back as much as he could and hoped Mico would just leave it there.

On the other hand on Nathans side.
✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

'His pheromones are weak but wild, I'm afraid alphas would soon notice the faint lilies..' Nathan pondered on his bed, and he slightly leaned.

Nathan wondered where in the world is Andrew's inhibitors are, does he even have them? Is he aware what is happening to him? Nathan realised he seem to care to much for the omega, is this an instinct of an alpha for an omega?

In the end Nathan left his room and went to Andrew's.

Nathan went inside thankful Andrew's roommates aren't around, and since they have magic, it was easy to opent the lock on Andrew's room.

Upon opening the door, on the bed, behold the lewd yet cute boy whimpering pitifully.

His ears, nape, cheeks are flushed red, his eyes moist and clear, he pursed his lips red.

"Ah.. Alpha, no, Nathan.." Nathan's eyes darkens looking at the omega pleading for his pheromones.

"It hurts, hngg.. Help me.. Please, I can't anymore.." Andrew panted, his last string of sanity snapped at the moment Nathan entered.

"Are you sure you want me to help you? You do know the consequences do you?" Nathan spread out his sandalwood pheromones to comfort the irritable omega.

Slowly the tensed Andrew relaxed as he hold unto Nathan. Andrew surely did thought about it and thought they won't develope much due to the fact they're not fated and the male lead is only for the female lead.

"Mark me.." Andrew wrapped his arms around Nathans neck, Nathan sighed helplessly and reluctantly left his instincts to control.

"You asked for this.." Nathan bit Andrew on his nape hard and slowly inserted his pheromones.

Andrew shuddered and couldn't help but groan, but a sudden pleasure overwhelmed the pain, he stuck out his tongue and moaned lewdly.

Nathan licked the swollen red mark on Andrew's nape, later on he supported Andrew to lean on him.

Nathan unexpectedly felt joy that he never experienced before. He felt happy to have marked HIS omega. Things certainly went on a possessive turn contrary to the passed out Andrew's knowledge.
✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈