Chapter 17:

[ERROR!]
[ERROR!]

[Host is being transported into an unknown world!]

Andrew opened his eyes and took sight of

a ruined city, and blood red sky. A green circle surrounded Andrew and a group of people.

Noticing the group of young lads in a frantic situation circling around inside the green circle.

[Number of players 10/10]

[Welcome to "Lilies Graveyard"]

[There are fifteen tokens in the city. You must find it in a week.]

[The game will start in 10 minutes, at that time safe zone will be disabled.]

[00:09:59]

"What the hell are you talking about!?" A boy shouted and tried to push the barrier but was unmoved.

"Calm down, we might be kidnapped. The best way to get out of this place is to keep calm." A girl with platinum blonde hair tied in a ponytail looked around like she was analysing her surroundings.

Her bright green eyes wandered and caught sight of a human figure, walking in such a weird manner.

"Hey, you! Who are you!? Where are we!?" The girl shouted, but it was only after the figure moved out of the shadow that the girl was able to take a closer look of the bloody mess.

Everyone was in chaos and shouted from fear.

"AHHHHH! WHAT IS THAT THING!!?" A girl screamed, she fell weak on her knee's and shaking with tears threatening to fall.

Andrew sighed and looked at the remaining time.

[00:02:10]

"Enough, that's an undead zombie. We're lucky it haven't evolved yet.." Andrew looked at it closely, it seems that the manifested crystal in the zombie was atleast at the advanced stage of first grade.

[Power from the outer world are not allowed, thus, shall be disabled.]

"Ah.. It seems we can't use magic, but I could use skills..." Andrew looked blankly
at the screen.

Hearing what Andrew said their panic reached to the climax and some had already fainted.

The girl with platinum blonde hair had a scowl on her face.

"Tut! Pathetic.." her voice was almost unheard from the screams, unexpectedly she walked towards Andrew noticing his calm attitude.

As she nears she suddenly heard a soothing and sweet voice, although the words uttered was quite vulgar.

"Fuck this bloody hell, should I just leave them? Time is running out, Ahh.. Shit." Andrew couldn't help but murmur curses.

Ah.. It came from Andrew, the girl stopped at a meter distance.

"Hey, wanna team up? My name's Aesira Alfonso, pleasure to meet you." Although Aesira was cold yet showed basic etiquette towards Andrew since this is the first time they actually talked to each other.

"I didn't think you could still show proper etiquette given to the situation, yes, I'm also honoured to meet you lady Alfonso, I'm Andrew Cultz." After Andrew's basic courtesy Aesira looked at him in silence like expecting something, well, Andrew got got a clue on what it may be.

"To team up we need to work on a few procedures though.. Are you up for that?" Andrew took glance at the time and it was less then 10 seconds and immediately interfered with Aesira's reply.