Chapter 7 - Pass

-Anjin-

   Mika halted and finnaly let go and soon her eyes stared at me like earlier..

   'oh, shoot, big mistake, big mistake!' my head started to scream code red and my body prepared to dash outta' here but I stood still and didn't moved an inch.

   "OMG Y-!?"

   "Oh, it seems we forgot we are in a mi~ddle of an EXAM" I made obviously as an excuse and finnaly knocked some senses unto her.

   Surpisingly enough there aren't any abnormalities base on Yuas report.

   It seems they're waiting for the opportunity to strike.

   Seeing as how they're cautious towards our camp, they obviously know that this camp is in high defense and offense state then the others even though it's only
two-people teamwork.

   Time passed and lunch came by and the exam was over, in public I communicate with the paper I left to sister Mika and when I feel like it, in private I talk to her normally.

   Although she sometimes stops like she was cutted of or somthing.

   Now for the next exam..

   I walked into the arena and prepared my sword or should I say twin daggers?

   In my back down the waist is where the twin blades are and I quickly unsheath my daggers and sprinted towards the opponent.

   This was one of teachings my contracted spirits and fae. A forgotten assassin techniques and ways.. I was going for an assassin in the first place since they're pretty cool and sexy.. (,,•﹏•,,)

   Eversince I was trained by the two I have been leveling up and reached a bottle neck so this challenge will certainly enlighten me.

   The opponent was on a defensive stance. The rules says the oponent will only defend and not attack. Pretty normal settings.

   My attack could not get through and I backed away. The defense stance has many flaws since my agility is high, I might attack their neck or ankle with their slow reaction.

   'Well then let's make use of the blessings shall we?'

   Ding!

   Condition met, the [blessing of. wisdom and love] has taken effect

[Wisdom] Will be buffed for 1 hour.

   'oh, nice! [Silent melody]'

   There! I can see his mana flow being focused on one place. guessing that's where it has high defense. The oponent was distracted using silent melody skill. This skill weakens the opponent's senses. With wisdom, every movement, actions and habits will be taken into calculation! I moved to the right flipped my dagger and sped to only phantoms can be seen, and hit him on his waist with all my strength.

   BAAM!!

   The oponent was pushed back 1 meters away.

   The observer and the opponent was satisfied with my performance and gave me a high ratings and was given a B rank template.

   'EaSeYyy~'

   *Insert 'Material Girl' Song*

   'I got B rank scouting skills being shown in the templates~!'

   "Congrats. Hmm~"

   'Now that I think about it, I'll probably won't use an adventurers privileges since I'll only be using it for collecting materials that can't be bought..'