Chapter 5 "Loyal Servant"

"You.. Your highness the prince?" She exclaimed

   "E-Eh..?"
    Andrew sweat drops

   "It seems the princess has not told you..."

   "My name is Lydia Evergreen, I'm 14 year old.. I am half elf half drayad.. I saw a fairy with you just now where is she?" Lydia said as she looks around.

"Evergreen, Evergreen.. I think I've heard that name before.."

   'Oh, so now you decided to speak, why where you so silent a while ago?'

   "Clearly I don't have anything to say, I was resting..!"

   'Waoh, your voice raised wh-'

   "Oh! It's Auntie Aries!"

   'What? Auntie??'

   "She's a close freind of mom and the Duchess Evergreen, one of the only 3 Duchess in the empire!"

   'Oh, then is she our second cousin?'

   "Yes! I remember she was only a sapling back then! But isn't it still early for her to create her human form..? Oh, yes I forgot her father is an elf so a mixed blood could be able to do this?"

   'Ok, what?'

   Andrew remembered he was in a middle of a conversation.

   "Ah, she said she will have to go home to tell her family first." Andrew said vigilantly

   "But, how did you know I'm a boy.. And princess? Prince?" Andrew said with shock and confusion on his face.

   "First, I shall explain the reason of knowing your gender your highness."  Andrew nods.

   "You see, in the royal family bloodline, it has a stronger blood of alpha's and omega, if the king choses a women as his bride the first born will be a male omega and if there is a second born it will be a female alpha and the other children will have lesser alpha and omega bloodline so most of the children after the third child does not have a second gender like the firsf born and second born. But if the king choses a male omega or alpha as his bride then the first child will be a female alpha and the second born will be a male omega in other words the position just switches."

   Andrew processed it carefully
"But I-" Liliana was cut off by Lydia.

   "I apologies for the rudeness but you are a royalty.. Your highness.. The dieila race are extinct years ago and only those that lived in the Era where they are still a prosperous empire knew about, at that time you where only a baby.. And my grandma is one of them she told me stories about your race.. The dieila's hates wars and loved peace, beauty, cuteness, nature and family, they are loyal and kind, caring and gentle although they are very scary when angered they don't do anything stupid without reasons, they are faithfull to god... They are one with earth.. Fairies, spirits and drayad are like their family.."

   "..."
   Andrew was speechless.

   "Your highness-"
   Andrew was one step ahead of Lydia this time .

   "Enough. Stop with the honorifics and formalities and calling me your highness just call me Anne.." Andrew said seriously

   "Y- Alright your hi- I mean Anne."
Lydia said stuttering.

   "Pfft.. Hahaha.." Andrew chuckled softly and mesmerized Lydia.

   Andrew unkowingly gained a loyal and faithful servant at that moment.