Chapter 9 - Unexpected transfer

Andrew who was laying on the bed was wrapped in quilt, a few seconds later he wriggled himself out of bed. His eyes made a shallow opening trying to adjust from the light and lazily walked over to the closet in a daze.

The moment Andrew opened the door to the closet, his eyes shot opened. He couldn't help startled from the shiny jewels and clean wavy fabrics.

Andrew explored the closet, so excited that he breathed a heavy sigh and his eyes sparkled.

Many different dresses and all of it are limited edition and designer dresses lined up in hangers.

He went around and went from left to right checking out the dresses.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Katok-aktok

I walked to open the door and surprisingly papa was infront of me, all of a sudden he patted my head and his gaze softened.

"Do you like my gift? tell me if you want more." He picked me up and fixed my hair.

"Uwah! wait papa, put me down! I'm not a child anymore.." I probably made a loose smile because of my flustered heart.

My father laughed silly at my reaction.
"Yes, You have grown to be strong, kind and beautiful as your mother.." My father showed a slight melancholiness.

Unconsciously I gripped his clothes and sure, he noticed almost immediately.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I sat nervously in the carraige. I heard the wood and stones clash from the carraige wheels, the clanging of swords and armors up ahead.

I looked up and saw the birds flew out of the forest, and all of that happened at the east road way.

I raised my hand and Ordered. "Stop"
A man in armor named Gerson questioned me and again I answered and ordered.

"Young master?"

"Theres a fight near us, on the east road way up a head, a battle of humans- people. I mean... Anyways, go and help them."

Gerson saluted and heeds my command while I secretly supported them with buffs.

'I swear to god, this better not be one of those clichè scene where I saved a dragon while they fought on the forest.'

But ofcs I didn't and after a while, the fight calmed down and we where on the winning side.

"Good job sir Gerson!" I clapped my hands and brightly praised him not knowing the person staring at me with a dark atmosphere.

"Now what is this act, just tell me what you want, I don't like owing favors." A chilling voice brushed my ears and I look back.

Ah, instead of a dragon it's a prince huh.(  ゚ ▽ ゚ ;)

[Name: Nathan Louisette
Age: 18
Race:???
Apearance: Hazel soft hair, Black eyes and Ivory skin
magic: ??????
Mp: ?????????????
Hp:???????????????
Sp:????????????

Skills>
Active skills:??????

Passive Skills: ?????

Blessing: [Dragon God's Blessing of royal blood]??????????????*&@&#%*!*

Title: [Empire's Great Draknan Star]

"Oh, I'm sorry but you must have misunderstand somethings but instead, consider this as me repaying you for what I had done to you." I looked at Gerson and gestured for us to leave.

"Welp, goodbye now." I step up to the carraige and was about to enter but I felt a hand pull me and lost my balance.

"Wai-" The voice I heard before I fell was from the prince!?