Chaoter 16: Start of the otome game

In the prince's room.

"Get some rest.." Nathan pulled the blanket over to Andrew, and was about leave till Andrew pulled Nathan's sleeves.

Nathan leaned over and got a better view of Andrew's smirk.

"Nat, what you said earlier.. I take it as a confession..?" Andrew looked at Nathan innocently blushing like a maiden.

Nathan froze on the spot, he was seriously nervious that his little weasel would hate him thinking of the dirty things he where thinking about Andrew.

But Nathan knew that he was found out and has to confess.. After all, he might regret not taking the chance.

Nathan kneeled in one knee and kissed the back of Andrew hand.

"Yes, I love you, not because we're engage that I'm saying this, my love is genuine.." Nathan was still worried but his sure that he has a big chance considering that Andrew took the first step between them, and it made Nathan embarrassed for not taking lead.

While Nathan was so nervious Andrew chuckled hearing him like this he seriously did not think that the male lead would be his first in this world, and the one of all men did he fell for, the land mine he was trying so hard to avoid the effort was wasted.

And thinking of what Nathan worried about and the reason he didn't continue earlier was really funny.

"Why would you think of me like that..? If I didn't like you I would have done everything in my power to have broken this engagement." Andrew brushed Nathan's head with his hands comforting his restless lover.

"What if you had fallen out of love because the inappropriate thing I thought of you.." Nathan said something he shouldn't have without realizing what he said it took him a second after Andrew laughed out loud.

"So you weren't avoiding me because I was unattractive..?" Andrew wiped a droplet of tear from the corner of his eyes smiling widely.
"What? No ofcourse not.." Nathan let out a small laugh at himself.

How could he be this stupid, Andrew already took the initiative on doing it but the fact that he was like a fool at this time..

"Well, what if I said I want to?" Andrew looked at Nathan playfully, but who would have thought he would regret this the next day.

Nathan leaned closer towering Andrew as he looked down at him with dark eyes. Andrew hooked his arms on Nathan's neck and kissed him.

They kissed and kissed and pause to take a breathing. The sound of water was loud enough because of the quiet night in the prince's bedroom.

Nathan pushed Andrew on the bed while kissing, he paused and looked at Andrew seriously.

"Are you sure about this..?" Nathan was worried but his buddy was standing firm and all mighty.

Andrew nodded, gulped at the tall thing of his partner.

'This really is a fantasy world.. As expected of the male lead, 10 inches..'

Nathan's eyes was dark like the abyss eating Andrew whole.

Nathan inserted a finger to stretch the cute little hole, Andrew let out a muffled moan that made Nathan's bud twitch.

He slowly inserted more fingers in to fit him. Five finger sucked in and Nathan Finally felt satisfied.

Andrew could only wonder how could it be fit in there..

'I guess practice makes perfect'  

To 'Anjin' this was ok since he had already experienced it in the past, but 'Andrew' was embarrassed to see his body like that immediately went to sleep just after waking up.