Chapter 6 "Exam"

'Two hours had passed and I'm currently walking to the arena where the third test is being held..'

   Two hours ago

   Anjin followed the men named chris to the counter and a women with a white haired with a high ponytail hair style with a blue eyes wearing uniform of violet and black and the plate pinned in her clothes that wrote "Mary" in the middle and a small sized text "receptionist" on the upper right end greeted them, after a.   few minutes full of chit-chatting they finnaly headed to room a-30 a testing room.

   It is a test where Anjin's IQ will be tested. The next test, Anjin will be assigned into a group and be given 4 task for the whole group. This is a test to see their potential skills of leadership, cooperation and tactics.
normally someone who was gifted or born talented would get high results and expectations bribing are also not aloud for it'll cause their life.

   The next test will test their strength and because I cannot speak I cannot command them is what they think...

   'I don't need to speak to lead and command them!'

   The scene change and showed two man being hung up by a thick vine while the other..

   The girl Stood there watching beside a boy who both watched in contempt.

   Later on the two hanged man was put down, and the girl talked to them about cooperation inside the camp they build.

   Anjin stayed outside spacing out.

  Yeah ri-
✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
-Anjin's Point of view-

'Miss Mika, seem to be busy inside..'

'...'
"Yua, how is it doing over there?"

{There are armed men surrounding the camp An An. They don't emit any killing intent though.}

"Is that so.. Be on stand by, also inform me if your tired."

{Spirits can never be tired. Only when they are out of mana will they be in deep sleep for about a year.}

"O-Ok don't overwork yourself?"

{Sure thing!}

Night fell as I spent my time talking to spirits and fae's that I found everywhere soon my shift will be over but I still need to keep my gaurds up. Because even if it's a test.. Things can happen...

  'Waoh!?Waoooh-! Wait! Wait! WAIT!!!  Why is.. Miss Mika sleeping besides me!? She's hugging me so close I can't BREA-'

  'I hurriedly break through her hug and crawled a one meter distance.'

  'Although it was squishy.. EW-'

  'That lump of fat is full of sweat- disgusting..•̄ _ •̄'

  'Ah! NAH!'

  I moved a little and lookes at her with uneasy gaze cause she- ALMOST caught me again..

  'his elder sister is scary! Is she trying to choke me!? Ah, jeez..'

   I sneakly went out of the tent and took in the scenery..

   Suddenly a pair of hands caught my shoulder, startled by this movement I reacted swiftely and alarmed.

   Beautiful blue eyes met with mine both as startled.

   'Ah, So it was Miss Mika'

   I relaxed a bit I passed her a paper
"sorry:

she looked at me Confused

  "Forgive me if I'm being rude but.. Why aren't you speaking? Are you perhaps.."

   The note she holds burned down and I gave her another one, but the paper was.. A little different.

   "I can talk, but my identity is confidential so even my voice"

The sentence disappears and changes into new ones.. Yes this was the difference between the Papers..

   "Miss Mika could you restrain yourself on your sleep? Why where besides me anyway?"

   The words disapear again and the paper remained blank

   Mika, Shocked by what she just saw
She looked at me blankly.

   After a few minutes she calmed down.

   "This is amazing I've never seen anything like this! This can be of good use for communications!"

   'Sorry but it's not for sale..'

   I stared at her as she inspect the paper.

  'My, my, she's the sharp type isn't she'

   "Alright, the world is big after all." she smirks and fiddled with the paper.

   "Btw. Uhmm... After this.. I- do you want to go out together..?" Blushing, she averts her eyes.

   ''Uhmm, sorry but I have to pass.. I'm a bent btw.." the letters slowly apeared and scratched my head as I look at her nervously

   'Face it. Let's just head straight to the point, she's clearly blushing. I do not take intrest to women, I'm gæ for god sake. And I really hope I did not got tranmigrated here jut to unknowingly build a harem of fa- Women.. Like those cliché son of satan..!'

.................................
.....................
-Mika-

   'Oh.. MY GODD!!!???  ah, how do I even explain this? This is embarrassing!?'

   The sentence slowly disapeared and I stood there blank.

   'Ok, Mika.. You got this ok? Calm down, he's gay, no intrest in women.. That means he could be your sister.. Just imagening this possibilty is exciting... Omg why didn't I just notice this before?!'

   I quickly pull my head up from the paper and stared back at him.

   'Thinking back... Slender figure, white smooth, soft skin, strangely feminine looking clothes I think?? And those long eyelashes and beautifull green eyes just by looking at it he's a real beauty!'

   Excitement all over my body and sparkles in my eyes as I stared at him with fire, forgeting the embarrassement, and finnaly not being able to hold back I shouted.

   "Then, you can be my little sis!" I pounced at him and hugged him tightly.

   "Forget about formalities! Call me big sis Mika right now!" I shouted happily

"B-Big Shish M-ika-"
.................................
.....................

~Extra~

Mika: Huhhh-! You spoke!? (๑✧∀✧๑)
Anjin: .... Just what is a women? All the theories of women being weaker the men are all wrong? Is this species of women an evolution!? The male species are done for! Σ٩(๑º ロ º๑)۶'
✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
This chapter is a little shorter cause I ran out of ideas.. Sorry dear readers I feel really ashamed for this after being away for 1 or 2 months..

And because of that I sincerely apologise for this mistake.
(。•́︿•̀。)