Chapter 10 - Heat cycle

Andrew opened the door below a name plate named "Class A" behind the door a women with wavy platinum blonde medium length hair. She smiled when she noticed me.

"Alright, it seems the student from class C-1 arrived, dear please sit on the available seats."

In the classroom there are two available seats at the corner near the window, and at the far end in the back near the first chair.

'Doesn't the chair near the window always the main characters table? ohh, hell nah, no trouble means no wasted time. Preferably I hope my estrus arrives late' Andrew nodded as a response and sat near the mc chair.

In a few hours the bell sounded throughout the academy.

I stood up from the chair and made my way towards the door and continued unto the cafeteria, at the same time students behind my back started to gossip and whispered impatiently once I passed the door.

"Isn't that the famous evil brat?"

"I'll miss the previous peace in our class.."

"No way, only genius's are supposed to be in this class, he must have bribed someone."

Honestly Andrew didn't care. Just after getting his food, he bumped into a kid covered in dirt weeping.

"What's wrong? Dear what made you cry..?" Andrew's soft heart couldn't take the cry of a child.

"Huhu, I'm so dirty.. what should I do? I can't go inside like this.. I'm hungry-Hick"

Andrew patted the little girl's head "Sweety, this big brother can share some of his food.. Actually I was heading to my hidden place! Wanna tag along?" The child brightened up and held Andrew's hand.

"My name is Emily Wright!" Andrew led her as they walk towards the forest.

"My, what a beautiful name! I'm Andrew by the way." I chuckled at the enthusiastic movement of the little girl.

In a few seconds they arrived at their destination, a magestic large tree gave them shade from the sun, the tree happily greeted them with welcome.

"Uahhh! The tree moved!" Emily's widened her eyes with surprise and hid behind Andrew like a clueless pups first time outside.

"Pfft, come here now, sit on brother's lap."

Andrew led Emily near the tree to lean on and spread out the food in organized position, Emily stared at the food in awe, her mouth agape and dripping saliva slid down to the chin.

Emily wiped the saliva being conscious of her apearance as a noble lady and noticed the lack of food for two, but before she could comment on the problem Andrew noticed her worries.

"It's alright, I have food here." in a matter of second different type of bushes sprung out of the ground bearing fruit of many kinds.

Emily ate the food in peace while Andrew dozed off, he felt a strong nostalgia.

Actually, something similar to this happened to his past life, in the past the young Anjin would play with his cute little cousin and took care of him when his aunt was late from work.

And he often went out to picnics with his cousin.

Andrew woke up from his nap and found Emily laying in his lap sleeping soundly with a bulging stomach, unexpectedly he let out a few tears and looked at the girl tenderly.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The school bell rang, and Andrew arrived at the classroom at the right time after escorting Emily back to her class.