Chapter 8 NEGOTIATIONS

~Rhosane~

I called out my subordinate and ordered to bring an alsera stone here

' This child, if this where true then who exactly is he? Where could he have known such information.. Could he be a spirit contractor..?' I stole a glance and he was just peacefully drinking tea in a nobles manner. this child's movements are elegent, delicate and swift. truly noble.

'A noble's child and a contractor at such a young age equals to a bright future~'

"Oh my, how rude of me. I'm Rhosane. it's a pleasure to meet you dear~" I decided to get on his good side such a promising young man intrigued me.

"Ah, It's ok. I'm Anjin it's my honor to meet you lady Rhosane."

My what a gentleman.

"Forgive my rudeness but would it be alright to bring my pet in?"

"Ofcourse, go ahead."
'Oh? a pet?'

A bear type hamster rushed towards Anjin. Anjin picked up the hamster and the hamster climed up to Anjin's head and comfortable laid there.

"Her name's Yua" Anjin and I continued to chat while waiting for the stone.

'Who would have thought it would be a hamster...'

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

~Andrew~

Three ours passed. The alsera stone finnaly arrived.

Seeing the stone I grabbed it gently.
this stone is bright in color and high transparency.

I gently rubbed it and slowly injected mana.

The stone slowly lit up and blue-ish fog was exuded from the stone and a small figure the size of two fingers apeared with it.

".... Your highness it's an honor to be awoken by you, is there something I may he aid you with?" The fairy was a delicate and elegant in manner. White short hair and Icy blue eyes like gems. and milky white skin with a tint of pink from the cold breeze. It spoke in The language of Deil.

A/N: The language of Dweil, it is the kingdom of dieila and also the language they use is Deil.

The small figure flouts around Andrew.

"Forgive me for my disturbance. But could you keep my Identity a secret..?"

The fairy nodded with a hint of admiration.

Worthy of the dieila prince. fair and translucent skin and beautiful jeweled green eyes. Soft plumped lips with a tint of red, long beautiful eyelashes that flapped like a butterfly's wings. This standard of beauty surpasses the spirit itself.

"What may I adress you, your highness?" The fairy landed on alsera.

"please do call me Anjin." Andrew smiled warmly.

"Anjin, no need to be polite."

"Same as you then, please speak comfortably"

Rhosane who watched silently froze in shock and could not apprehends the situation. Unbelievable, they both communicated smoothly with an unkown language and importantly the fairy is very polite to the young master and shows an abundant amount of respect towards him.

The two finnished talking and the fairy looked at the human in desdain.

Seeing this, Andrew showed a troubled face.