A Study In Flirting

As soon as John left the apartment Sherlock opened up his laptop, quickly typing in 'How to Flirt'. He had recently found out his love for John was more than friendly- he had no reason to by shy about his emotions, he knew John had once had feelings for him too.
Sherlock felt a great sense of ambition when he clicked on a worthy website. It may have been for teenaged girls but Sherlock paid no attention. On the page was ' 5 easy ways to get that boy you like to notice you' and Sherlock knew he and his massive intellect could easily manage these.

Step 1- Try eye contact.

Step 2- Giggle

Step 3- Try touch their hands

Step 4- Flutter eyelashes

Step 5- Eye contact

Easy. These could all be done. Sherlock shut the web page and went to his bedroom to think of ideas. He would start with the touches.

Sherlocks Pov-

John came home from the hospital earlier than I had anticipated but i still had managed to get a plan up and ready. " Right I'm making a cuppa, you want one?" John's eyes were tired and I knew soon he would be asleep. God he is beautiful though- " Sherlock do you want some tea" John cut my thoughts off. Oh right I need to answer.
" black two sugars " I said shortly. He sighed and went to make the tea. Time for step 1. Following him into the kitchen I placed my hand on his- which was rested on the kitchen worktop. He looked up at me, confused. I thought this was suppose to make him like me, not confused. I quickly drew my hand away and retreated to my seat, ignoring John's confused stares.
I stayed up all night and I could practically feel how exhausted I was but I couldn't sleep without John asking me out.
Maybe fluttering my eyelashes might work. John was sat in the living room and I knew that I could easily commence step 4. I sat down next to him and tapped his shoulder so his attention would be on me, his face turned towards me. I drew in a breath and begun to rapidly blink. His face looked amused? This isn't working. I 1felt my eye lids twitch and I knew if I didn't stop soon I would have a seizure.
John laughed and spoke " Do you have something in your eye" he asked me, looking into my eyes. Maybe step 5 will work. Opening my eyes really wide I stared into his, trying to make him feel a spark. He looked at me like I was insane....I'm starting to feel like those steps aren't working? I blinked and looked away.
Great I've made a fool of myself and John won't ever like me. Like a real Human, I felt the tears well up in my eyes. Crying with frustration, I tried not to look at John. My dignity and heart were being broken.
" Sherlock why are you crying, what's wrong Sherlock?" John tried to hug me but I really don't want him to only want friendship hugs. I tried to speak properly but my words were muffled by the sobs " I-I just w-wanted yo-U to like m-me and it d-didn't work" I broke off in a sob and let my head fall into my hands, feeling the tears fall freely.
" No no no stop crying, everything's fine okay, I do like you Sherlock" John cooed. God he just doesn't get it, " John IM IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE, EVERYTHING ISNT 'FINE'" My voice was rough and slightly higher than usual. He looked....Happy?
He wrapped his arms around me and I felt a spark of hope that maybe he does like me. " Sherlock I love you" He whispered, a small smile on his lips. Oh my god. Call 911 I'm having a meltdown. I let myself fall into his arms, smiling into his shoulder. He reached a hand up to wipe my tears away after to hug, a sign of affection. Oh lord he loves me. "
" You love...me?" I don't know why he would love me...

John's Pov-

What do I need to do to prove Sherlock I do love him? Maybe a kiss, I've been dying to kiss those lips for months. I gently placed my lips on his, feeling the heat of his lips on mine. He let out a surprised moan and deepened the kiss by cradling the back of my neck, his tongue running against my lower lip, wow he's good at this. Pulling away I saw how red his cheeks were and I couldn't help but let out a awe, his eyes looking nervous. " Be my Boyfriend" he asked me, I could see his hands nervously twiddling. I would love to be this mans boyfriend. " I would love to" I whispered before connecting our lips again.