Cockblock

Sherlock sighed as he nuzzled his face into John's chest, smiling as he felt his lover press a kiss to the top of his head and run his fingers down Sherlock's stomach in an attemp to soothe him. John was feeling extra sentimental and it was rubbing off on Sherlock. Sherlock was wearing John's baggy boxers, and no top. He let out a huff of air as John traces patterns on his tummy, making Sherlock squirm. Sherlock couldn't help but move himself so he straddled John, their faces so close they could feel each other's breath. Sherlock smiled softly before pressing a kiss to John's collar bone, John tipping his head back into the pillows to give his boyfriend more space. Sherlock's lips trailed the soft skin beneath him, and he found himself leaving small nips alone the smooth skin. He kissed just below John's jaw before bringing his lips up to meet John's, John's fingers intertwining in Sherlock's curls. John opened his mouth to allow Sherlock's tongue into his mouth, slowly trailing his lip and then fighting with John's. John arched his back as the kisses started to get deeper, and he felt himself lift his hips to graze Sherlock's, a breathless moan leaving his parted lips.
Just as things started to get heated they were aware of the front door opening and the kisses stopped for them both to try to listen for possible intruders. " Sherlock, there has been a murder" Lestrade's voice rang throughout the flat and Sherlock felt a groan ripple in his throat and not being bothered to move yelled " we're in here". Sherlock clambered off John to lie next to him, snuggling back down. The bedroom door opened and the light flooded in as Greg stepped in, ripping the curtains open. " Get up lovebirds" He sang.
Ever since Sherlock and John came out, they have been good friends with Greg. Greg accepted them, and even found them exceptionally cute. Sherlock leapt out of bed to get dressed, leaving John to recover from the shock of Greg letting in the blinding light. " Cockblock" John mumbled to Greg, earning a chuckle from his friend.