Adorable |smut|

Sherlock gasped as he bottomed out against John. He was sat in John's lap, in the living room, riding him. All he wore was one of John's baggy jumpers, and John was wearing a shirt that was fully unbuttoned- Sherlock likes to see John's slightly muscular chest.
      Sherlock let out a high pitched moan as John's cock brushed against his prostate, making his entire body jerk in pure pleasure. John's arms were around Sherlock's neck, drawing him in to kiss him.
        Their lips met in a frenzy as John thrust into Sherlock, their kiss only breaking when Sherlock dropped him head down onto John's chest, a moaning mess.
    " Fuck " Sherlock moaned out as John's thrusts sped up, bouncing in John's lap. His lips formed a perfect 'O' as John's lips begun working on his neck. Sucking and kissing and not stopping until red marks appeared on the milky white skin.
        Both boys were close. Sherlock let out a string of 'Oh's' and moaned loudly, sure that Mrs.Hudson could hear them now:
      " God, You're so perfect Sherlock" John whispered against Sherlock's neck as he felt the raw pleasure erupt in his stomach, coming inside of Sherlock.
      John's orgasm set Sherlock off as he came apart with a cry, his hand winding around his cock to draw it out. Sherlock moaned as his come shot at John's chest.
       Sherlock became limp in John's arms and hugged him tight, wincing when John's limp cock slid out of him.
      " Fucking hell, that was amazing" John panted as Sherlock cuddled into him.

" I love you, John" Sherlock whispered. John smiled softly and looked down at his adorable boyfriend. " I love you, Sherlock"

( I need Jesus wtf have I wrote I'm sorry)