Pressure Point

Charles Augustus Magnison was sat down in the interview chair, a circle table. Seated were 5 people,
.Sherlock
.John
.Charles
.Lestrade
.Sally
.Mycroft

The British government have been breached and only Charles can help. He hasn't spoken. The room was silent and Sherlock was only portraying a look of worry. Greg honestly was terrified and John was just confused. Sally was on her phone.
" Sherlock Holmes. You do seem to have...gained a pressure point" Charles looked around the room, scanning. Sherlocks face dulled. " No" Sherlocks voice was drawn out- almost oblivious to the pressure point.
Sherlock felt his heart beat in his chest, all his emotions going insane, one secret. A secret no one could ever know was about to be spoken by Charles; how did he know?
"Gay" Charles spat out, grinning when Sherlocks face lost all emotion and looked down, trying to avoid all eye contact. He said it. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, and I knew they would never see me in the same light ever again.
" Oh...but there's something else" He grinned madly. Sherlocks breath drew in. " Don't" Sherlock ground out. " I didn't know you to be one for shorter men" Charles was enjoying this. The feeling of making the one and only Sherlock Holmes beg. John gasped from right next to him, looking at the side of Sherlocks face. " Sherlock.....Is it true" He spoke quietly. Sherlock knew he couldn't lie in front of Charles. He looked up to see Charles waiting for the truth. "Yes" Sherlock whispered, his head bowing down. He felt like a fool.
John looked at Charles and then Sherlock. ' Ah screw it' John thought before using his fingers to lift Sherlocks head up, pressing his lips to his, feeling Sherlock gasp before kissing back, his lips moving in sync with John's. When they pulled away John turned to look at Charles (who was looking rather shocked) and smirked, " I'm glad he's Gay, now we can do that" John laughed and took Sherlock by the hand. " Bye" John exclaimed and tugged Sherlock out the room. When they got out John pushed Sherlock against the wall, pressing his lips to Sherlocks. Sherlock let out a surprised moan and kissed back, his hands finding John's hair. Sherlocks back was pressed firmly against the wall as John's lips attacked his own. John used his teeth to lightly bite Sherlocks lower lip, letting it sexily pull back.
After heatedly making out for 5 minutes they both strode out of the police station, hand in hand and both pair of lips red.