Types Of Kisses

Morning Kisses:
It would start with a gaze, two eyes full of love locked together, a tango of glances and stares; fluttering eyelashes trying to blink away the night before. Then it would be soft breath mingling in the air as the two started off their day with a chaste press of chapped lips, the meaning over weighing the feel, two men promised to each other.

Silly Kisses:
They would giggle, fall over each other gasping for breath as they tried to stop the ever following giggles. Sherlock would hold John's face in his hands and press his still slightly up curved lips to John's, both of them just savouring how happy they were in each other's presence.

Lustful Kisses:

Hot air and cold breath would mingle between them as they locked their lips together, passion flooding over them both as roaming hands would spread the warmth, a promise that they would never be broken apart.

Sad Kisses:

When everything around them begun to fall down, they knew they would always have each other. Soulmates. Sorrowful glances and soft caresses watching the sadness away as the two men would come together in a clash of emotions and everything around them blurred away because despite all the murder and loss surrounding them, they only needed each other to stay sane.