In a world where alpha's controlled everything, an omega was seen as nothing but a prize. This slowly changed over the years. Omegas are more respected but that doesn't change the fact that some alphas still believe they can do what they please with us, but hey not all alphas are bad... right?

I looked at the walls surrounding the school, Konoha High, the most prestigious school in the leaf village. A school where only the wealthy and occasional scholarships are allowed. "This school better be worth it," I muttered. I only got in because of a scholarship, the school needed the best players for their volleyball team... and I just happen to be an absolute pro. They sent invitations to 5 volleyball players, which I didn't want to accept. I was rather happy with my school but my guardian, Iruka, pressured me into accepting.

The bell rang loudly throwing me out of my trance, "FUCK! I'm going to be late on my first day...!!" I whined and began to run. Entering the school made my head hurt, many distinct smells flooded my nose. From sweet to fresh, ugh. I always took suppressants to hide my scent. Why can't others do the same?

Naruto walked and made his way to the front office, he was told to wait for a tour guide. A couple of minutes went by and his tour guide showed up, "Hello, I'm Haruno Sakura! And you?" Naruto took the girl's hand and smiled, "I'm Naruto! Uzumaki Naruto! ". Sakura smiled, "Nice to meet you Naruto-san"

"So shall we get started?" She asked, Naruto nodded and proceeded to follow the pinkette around.

Sakura showed him throughout the school and gave him a schedule, "Um... Naruto-san? It says here you're in house 4..." Naruto turned to look at the girl, "I guess I am... Sakura-chan why are you looking at me like that?" The girl turned a light shade of pink and stuttered out, "S- sorry. It's just these are the dorms for omega males...."

Naruto frowned and looked at the ground slightly embarrassed, "I am an omega..."

The pinkette made an o shape with her mouth. "It's okay, so am I. Trust me I won't judge. I'll show you to the dorms then you can find your room!". She then pulled Naruto by the hand and dragged him to the dorms. Once they got there Sakura handed him his key and wished him good luck.'

Naruto walked into the dorm area, he was surprised to see so many male omegas, but one, in particular, caught his eye. A raven-haired man, he had pale white skin and a feminine body. Naruto himself had a feminine build but not as much as the man in front of him. Right next to him was a boy in a green jumpsuit, he had incredibly thick brows.

The raven-haired boy noticed Naruto staring and called him over, "Sai I didn't think I would see you here!", Sai was his childhood friend, but once his parent's company took off Sai left the neighborhood. "Naruto-san! It's so good to see you! This is my friend, Lee!" Sai exclaimed. Lee took Naruto's hand and virtuously shook it. "NICE TO MEET YOU NARUTO!", Naruto softly smiled and said, "Nice to meet you too!".

The boys talked for a while then Sai asked what Naruto's dorm number was. Naruto looked at his card and responded shyly, "Dorm 65". Sai's eyes almost lit up at the words, "Naruto-kun you share a room with me!"

Naruto looked at the amused boy, "I thought you and Lee shared a room? you seem pretty close."

Sai gave a faint smile, "Nope! Lee and I met in middle school but we don't have the same room. My old roommate said I made him uncomfortable... and left'' Naruto was not surprised, while growing up even he thought Sai was a little questionable. Still, the blonde was happy to share a room with an old friend.

Sai and Naruto made their way to their dorm. Sai helped Naruto adjust to the room;  a couple of hours later the two fell asleep.

A new school and a ton of new people. I'd take Naruto some time to get used to it but he would adjust... they all did.