It was finally time, time for Itachi's wedding. Sasuke and Naruto had traveled from their academy just to celebrate.

The morning of Itachi's wedding Naruto was all over the place.

"Sasuke hurry up we're going to be late!" Naruto impatiently yelled. "Late? We have an hour!" Sasuke groaned not wanting to wake up. "In that one hour we have to get the basics done so we can help set up!" Naruto spoke.

Sasuke sat up, "Naru... all we have to worry about is getting ready and preparing Itachi. My brother hired people to help with the venue." he said.

Naruto sat down speechless, "oh."

Sasuke pulled the blonde back onto the bed, wrapping his arms around him.

"Now let me sleep."

|At the Wedding|

Naruto sat in one of the front seats watching his beautiful boyfriend. Meanwhile, Sasuke was watching Itachi, he never failed to amaze him. Itachi didn't even look stressed. Then the music began.

Itachi's pulse increased as he watched his bride walk down the aisle. Once she was at his side he began to get teary-eyed. The cold front immediately dropped. 

Sasuke resisted the urge to tease his brother but he was also trying to not cry. While the pastor gave his speech Sasuke's eyes wandered around.

 Eventually landing on a blonde omega. He had never thought of getting married, in fact, he actually didn't want to but seeing Naruto dressed up and happily watching the couple made him wonder.

 "Does he wanna get married?"

While the Uchiha was stuck in his trance Itachi kissed the bride. Sasuke was pulled out of his trance at the sound of claps. He turned to see his brother happily kissing his bride.

This time he couldnt hold back his tease, "damn Ita you seem desperate as hell!" he laughed

Naruto was close enough to hear the tease which made him cringe. "Sasuke what the hell." he thought.

 Naruto knew his boyfriend had good comebacks but this one was just corny and stupid which made him laugh.

The bride and groom eventually began walking down the aisle as people threw flowers and cheered them on. Naruto was mesmerized by the site. And once Sasuke came to his side he whispered, "I can't wait until it's our turn." which made Sasuke blush.

They watched as the married couple exited the building, screams of joy leaving the people surrounding them.

Sasuke and Naruto walked outside along with everyone else to watch the couple drive away. Sasuke was so happy for his brother, he never thought he would see Itachi so happy.

The celebration was cut short as people began to leave.

Naruto and Sasuke both walked over to their car. "Too bad Itachi didn't want a party." Naruto frowned. "It's for the better, Itachi doesn't like being around so many people. He only agreed to a big wedding for dedira."

"That's actually really sweet of him. But still, I would've enjoyed getting free drinks." Naruto pouted. Sasuke turned to look at the blonde, "If you want to drink we can go to another party." Sasuke responded.

"Uh, no thanks. I dont know anyone in Tokyo..."

"True, but you get along with everyone." Sasuke said sounding a bit irritated with the last bit.